Pot News Thread

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Link?

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

If you live in Louisiana there are a few options, all illegal of course.

- The easiest option would be a local dealer, but i don't know of any that have that kind of stuff. But if you use a local dealer for smoke or Sativa/Indica edibles you could request a particular thing. They have contacts who ship and bring in large orders and might add a few things on special request. Especially medicinal.

- An option would be to get someone you know well, like a relative/good friend living in Canada, maybe a legal US state, to ship it to you. Of course that's more risky for them if they live in the US. And risky for you regardless. But shipping an ounce equivalent of CBD/THC oil would be a nothing offense. It should be vacuum sealed and scent free of course. Dogs are amazing.

- Take a vacation to Colorado and bring a bunch of shit back. While the plus is you only deal with a legal merchant in Colorado the negatives are obvious.

- Order online - the "Darkweb" or a decentralized online market place - OB1. Big Brother tries to monitor that stuff so you'll need TOR, a VPN, and some crypto. I'd also recommend PGP encryption when giving your shipping address.

It's shameful that we have to go through the trouble and risk just trying to get a natural medicine. As Americans we should all be embarrassed.

KyleK likes this.
  4. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

I’m not sure... mom got a script for her cancer and CBD is legal federally and all states. Options that legal are out there. The “alternatives” are not that hard to come by as several family friends volunteered “items”.

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

You need to read the previous post as to what CBD is legal and what's not. Basically the really good, super effective stuff is illegal. And "alternatives" that are "not that hard to come by" for some people never become available for others. That's shameful.

And we should not have to sneak it behind a back door. That's pathetic.

watson1880, tirk and KyleK like this.
  6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

As a home remodeler, my normal slow months are December and January. I actually hired a couple of extra guys in December because we were so busy. It is looking like I may have a window in about 10 days. I'm thinking a trip to CO is in my near future.

Bengal B and Frogleg like this.
  7. KyleK

...and as an aside, it is absolutely f'ing stupid that I am about to drive for about a week just to get something I should be able to get from my local pharmacy; or better yet, my back yard.

Frogleg and kcal like this.
  8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Colorado's awesome. I'll DM you with my road trip advice, i call it "So long, and thanks for all the fish".....just kidding - about the title.

KyleK likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Fly there and rent a car for the trip home.

10. KyleK

...or drive and pick up a lady friend in Wichita Falls who is always ready for a road trip.