Pot News Thread

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

And there's nothing wrong with that. They'll have less stress and live longer happier lives. I would bet you that everything else being equal, moderate cannabis users and moderate drinkers live longer that those who do neither.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I've said that multiple times. It doesn't mean I agree with it and it doesn't mean that I think other people should keep quiet about it. It just means that the less government intrusion the better. For instance, I consider big pharma to be government intrusion.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Maybe or maybe not. I tend to think that living longer is associated with a number of lifestyle choices and some associated with nothing other than modern health remedies.

But this argument is like so many others.....it isn't starting at the beginning, it isn't considering the issues causing the stress. I liken it to the abortion argument. We should discuss how to reduce unwanted pregnancies, not how to give more women a "choice".

watson1880 and Frogleg like this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don’t disagree with that. Maybe we should just give every teenage boy a real doll at the age of 15.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I don't know brother. All I can say is at this point, I am actually concerned about men in this country. There is a concerted effort to emasculate, minimize, and disrespect your entire gender. Women in power are telling y'all to shut up, to be "enlightened", to get right with yourself even if you've only been accused. Men are being made out to be evil and the source of every bad thing that has ever happened and IS happening.

This has to be rejected....and by all of you! Good men need to stand up. Good men need to lead. Good men need to stand in the gap as the greatest have always done. I am just so sad at where we are with gender relations. I have had great men in my life. From my grandfather, to my dad, to the father of my children, to my current love, to my nephew....and most importantly, to my son! I don't want to send him into the world with women automatically assuming he's a lying piece of shit. This isn't good for humans.

I'll say it again....I'm just so sad.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Good men are scared to be put on the list

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

We've just grown so used to ignoring it,.. it's hard to feel it as a threat

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

the other country where it's legal is Uruguay,.. I'd choose the great white north