Pot News Thread

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Seriously, i'm about to buy Tesla stock. It's the perfect time with all this sensationalized negativity. I think they make a fantastic product, and all this brouhaha over Elon doing this and Elon doing that is drawing greater attention to their products. And in the end, these great products will bring Tesla great cash flow and success. I'm seriously looking at the Model S P100D. (0-60 in 2.5").

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I have a friend who is taking delivery on a Tesla this weekend. He’s been paying close attention to the company and believes it’s future is tied to the ability to meet production targets. They just made 5000 cars/week target and received a large infusion of cash.
    FWIW My friend believes Tesla will make it.

Frogleg likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I must have seen a Tesla but if I did I didn't see it was a Tesla. Are there many on the roads in Louisiana?

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Lots of them in SoCal.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

There are quite a few around New Orleans, enough that Tesla is putting a service and delivery center there. I see them all the time at the airport, the Shell building and on the Causeway.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

There is a dealership in Southlake that I’ve been to.

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Very important House of Reps race in Texas. Pete Sessions is running again for the 32nd Congressional District and it's well known that he buries any and all cannabis legislation from receiving a full vote on the floor. Even the Veterans Equal access Bill allowing Vets. medical cannabis access in State's that have legalized it. I don't care who he's running against, he needs to go. #BigPharma owns him. It's a tight race. I'm donating to his opponent.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Vernon Unsworth sued over Musk's reference to him in a July 15 tweet as a "pedo guy," a comment for which Musk later apologized. The suit also claims that Musk called Unsworth a child rapist and sex trafficker in an Aug. 30 email to BuzzFeed News.

Tesla did not immediately respond to requests for comment from Musk and the company.

The complaint filed in the U.S. District Court in Los Angeles seeks at least $75,000 of compensatory damages, plus unspecified punitive damages.

The case adds to a slew of litigation against Musk, including over his running of Palo Alto, California-based Tesla, which the billionaire has said has caused him severe stress."

Musk is a head case.

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

GiantDuckFan likes this.