Pot Going Mainstream?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Emerging from shadows, pot industry tries to build brands

[​IMG]

The celebrity endorsements are just the latest attempt to add cachet to a line of weed. Snoop Dogg calls his eight strains of weed "Dank From the Doggfather Himself."

Nelson's yet-to-be-released line says the pot is "born of the awed memories of musicians who visited Willie's bus after a show."

http://news.yahoo.com/emerging-shadows-pot-industry-tries-074811949.html

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I can't wait until I can smoke again.

tigerchick46 likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

Alcohol turns you into an idiot, and then you do something stupid that fucks up your life. Smoking weed doesn't cause you to scream a war cry while drag racing through stop signs,.. you never hear of someone toking on a bong and then beating the hell out of their girlfriend,.. that kinda shit is caused by alcohol.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I just hope it isn't taken over by big tobacco or the like. Don't need the mass produced shit with chemical additives etc that are in cigarettes.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Unlike tobacco, enough marijuana for personal consumption can easily be grown by an individual. Where it's legal those who desire can grow their own without additives and chemicals.

6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I really wish all this had happened in the late 90s when I was into weed. I just lost my taste for it. It stopped doing what it used to do to me. I'm fully sober now, so those days are all behind me....Jesus willing! I personally can't handle getting high every now and then or just stick to weed or become a better person when I'm using. I'm all or nothing man, with everything I do.

kluke and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. lsufan52

lsufan52 Lsu baseball fan from old box to new

i smoke now medical you know lol.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Doing anything under ANY influence is not safe.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the Vape scene is taking off. At least by dudes. its a gadget you modify ohms and volts so not sure women will pick it up mainstream.

its become a big hobby and has helped a guy i know smoked 20 yrs hasnt had a cigarette in forever since hitting his cloud maker. Smells like strawberries too. 3 ingredients, glycol which is for the flavoring. Glycerine maybe. And something else.

Lasalle needs to help out here even though hes likely not into it yet. But apparently big tobacco is worried and negatively advertising against it already. since theyre worried for your health and all. but its just water vapor and im thinking much more than a fad.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That stuff has been a big thing here for a few years now and in fact sort of come and gone. Don't see near as many of them as I used to. I did see a dude on his crotch rocket the other day and had his vape latched onto his belt in a holster like a pistol.