Post from next door regarding our coaching debacle

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Jan 9, 2018.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Canada’s history is documented.

Rouxleaux and LSUpride123 like this.
  2. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

OK, say it was documented. O went in knowing all of this, knew he was getting a hard-nosed offensive coach, swore to not touch the offense, then couldn't go 5 fucking games before breaking his own damn word.

Now you sit here and tell me "oh our offense looked so much better than under Miles" , and the reward is a swift kick in the ass out the door for the OC who fought tooth and nail with a head coach stuck in the stone age BY HIS OWN ADMISSION for every progression we have made on offense.

Well fucking great. You've sure swung my opinion around on this one. Nothing to see here guys. All is FINE with the football organization.

3. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Well, is Alleva's neck on the line? I mean if he is the yes-man for the TAF then maybe he doesnt have to worry. (I hope this isn't the case, just bringing a different idea forward)

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I don’t think it was better at all. However, I think the major issue was the QB’s ability to release the ball in the red zone. It sure if that was a Canada problem or recruiting problem.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Alleva is clearly a puppet but is too stupid to see it which makes him perfect for the gig by the higher ups. He couldn't even scratch a check for Jimbo even though I AM THE SEARCH.

How are you the search when you don't even have access to the funds. That was just the start of this fucking clown show that never ends.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. lsu-i-like

Look, I’ve thrown plenty of elbows at Eaux, but it’s not all bad. I’m just trying to point out some of the glimmers of hope.

Regarding Troy, the offense sucked up to that point, so I don’t blame Eaux for stepping in. Things changed after that game.

Regarding Canada, it is entirely possible that the parting-of-ways was squarely off-the-field issues. O+Ensminger also looked worlds better than Miles+Cameron.

I’m very concerned about state of program, but that’s because of all the rumors and red-flags. O+E could prove us all wrong.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. lsu-i-like

You’d hope his neck is on the line, but with our Admin that’s just not certain.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

My guess is recruiting since no OC has been able to "develop" a QB in over 10 years.

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Damn, sounds just like my wife!

GiantDuckFan and Pjoe like this.
  10. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

O stepped in and MADE IT WORSE. He tried to take over while Canada was still implementing the offense and got us a fucking loss against Troy. Of course our offense was going to look sluggish and not polished to start the season, we were trying to implement a cutting edge offense after being locked in the 1970s.

As far as the Canada parting goes, cut me a fucking break. Off the field issues? We have it documented that O got his grubby hands in the offense. Oh sure, they might have gotten into a fist fight "off the field" but that fight sure as hell had to do with on the field stuff. O has already admitted he wants to run a 15 year old style system.