Possibility of rigged election gaining legs.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

reminds me of bill clinton. parsing words so much that eventually he wouldnt agree with the meaning of the word "is"

the honest man speaks plainly, means it.

if you say elections are stolen and cheated, and that officials are not legitimate. we know you mean it. going back and trying to revise it to silly meanings just lets everyone know you are full of shit.

i hope you dont get arrested for your decades-long history of election denying

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No revisions, whatsoever. I even gave you multiple examples in which the words "stolen" and "cheating" don't mean what you want them to mean in this context. Of course I know that dullards such as yourself prefer black and white, unfigurative language, but you can't validly change meanings just because they don't suit you. Instead, learn to read, and then be honest about what you do.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

look man if you get arrested for election denying, i will pretend i never saw you do it and lie on your behalf, and donate to your gofundme. i think its a violation of your speech rights to punish people for voicing doubts about elecctions. i am on your side.

when asked by the feds i will say i think your account was hacked.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nope i view all races equally

fanatic likes this.