Possibility of rigged election gaining legs.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 9, 2004.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

When was the last honest election in this country? My theory is that it was before Lincoln but not sure which.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You continue to demonstrate how dishonest are. Notice that word "possibility" in my thread title? Has donald said that the 2020 was "possibly" fraudulent, or that it actually was?

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Why did you truncate my actual sentence, you dishonest cretin? It obviously doesn't say what you intended to portray here.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you said the elections were stolen via cheating. you cannot deny it. you say the same thing trump said, the only difference is you say it more over a longer period of time.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yes. So?

No, I didn't say the same thing. I said "stolen" and "cheated" for tangential activities, trump called the elections themselves ILLEGAL. That's a clear and important difference that you're apparently too stupid to understand.

And guess what else I DIDN'T do... conspire to overturn an election. Guess what else I DIDN'T do: declare that an election was illegal. Guess what else I DIDN'T do... attempt to pressure Brad Rathensperger to rob Georgia voters of their rights after the election there had been proven and certified. Guess what else I DIDN'T do: attempt to pressure Mike Pence to violate his oath of office under the Constitution. Guess what else I didn't do: send an obviously angry mob to the Capitol, with foreknowledge that many had vowed violence. Guess what else I DIDN'T do: send computer hackers into a Georgia polling place to manipulate votes. Guess what else I DIDN'T do: harass poll workers in order to get them to renounce their legal activities. Guess what else I DIDN'T do: get indicted for these things I just mentioned.

Your constant bullshit false equivalences are just another symptom of your relentless dishonesty.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2023
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Firefox seems to work a lot better for this site. Microsoft Edge (my preferred browser), Chrome, and Android do not work well at all... the posting function works about 5% of the time under those browsers.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

again, you agree with hillary and claim those elections were stolen via cheating. this is the same thing trump says, its just that you have made this claim for many election over many years.

its not really outlandish, denying elections is something the dems do every time. they take it a step further and claim foreign enemies stole our election. you even implied russians messed with our voting machines

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yes.
    For the umpteenth time, you dishonest cretin, NO IT IS NOT THE SAME. trump says the votes themselves were fraudulent and thus the election was illegal. Hillary made no such claim. Furthermore, trump is being indicted for far more than merely stating things. Hillary didn't conspire to overturn a proven election nor to stop the constitutional certification of electors. Hillary didn't send an angry mob marching on the Capitol where he knew they would cause violence.

Your constant attempts at bullshit equivalences is a trademark of your relentless dishonesty.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2023
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you claim this as well.

"John Kerry, you WON the election.
    And the recounts will PROVE it" - rex, claiming the votes themselves are off, just like trump has claimed

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that wasnt stopped it was delayed i think an hour and a half. wouldnt have even been delayed at all if those clowns at the capitol had protested peacefully like trump asked