Portland Mayor Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You had nothing to do with the Duck leaving. It was kiki. Also drove off LaSalle and vball. He is a miserable old asshole. I can deal with it and so can Shane and tirk but apparently some people are more sensitive than others.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Damn you caca, don't you think its time to grow up

el005639, Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Duck was very short tempered before these past few days. Martin and him got into it and he didn't let that go. Some people turning toward Duck because of what is happening in portland got him on the defensive. Hell, what I posted about the portland mayor turning on antifa was what led to the final string of posts.

All he wanted to do was smoke weed and revel in LSU's historic national championship with us.
    #Duckpostsmatter

el005639, Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Gee mean spirited? I think that's a liberal buzz word that means "don't tell the truth about us don't expose our intentions to fundamentally transform America or we will call you "meant spirited" and racist and cancel you". "We will destroy your name and your livelihood" like we did Michael Flynn and others. Get on my knees? YOU are telling ME I should get on my knees? No thats for dick suckers and weak wimpy marxist leftist. I kneel to God if I kneel at all. Apologize? You, NC and sometimes the duck owe Trump and by association Trump supporters me and a few others here an apology so YOU get on your knees pal. Who else here that has had the audacity to disagree with duck needs to get on his knees. How convenient to blame me. All you and NC have done since 2016 is try to tear down Trump like a pack of hyenas and WE are supposed apologize and to be OK with y'all nasty hateful vile disgusting comments about Trump and therefore us. You ever think maybe your mean spiritiness" has drive some conservatives away? Probably not because you are immune to being called out cause you are better and always right.

So I should leave and you should stay cause you see your slick passive aggressive eloquent "mean spirited" ugly misplaced hateful pot shots at Trump and supporters of Trump here at TF is OK. You don't like me because I am "mean spirited" but because I point out your hate for Trump you try to hide with eloquent prose.

If the powers that be want me gone ban away. I will not be silenced because I don't agree with you, NC or the duck.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Guess I am an adolescent dick. Come back duck

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

your shit is repetitive and your posts are a bore. Your're great grand nephew or whoever rugaru is even said as much.

Figure it out.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well have him do it when he gets back that way your opinions will be all that counts. Screw anyone who thinks caca ran him off. I told duck 2 weeks ago I would not bring up is state if he didn't run down my state. Well he broke the shit out of that rule. Then he jumped in my shit with another poster and I fired back so did others. Go back and check the whole thread. I have invited the duck to come to Butte la Rose and spend some time and meant it.

I could care less ban me and others if y'all like untill you get everyone thinking alike. Duck left because he is probably sad and embarrassed about the shit show in Portland. I to like the duck but the ducks moods could change in a split second and he could dish of some vile shit out of left field.

I know human nature and it's best to have a fall guy because it easy so it looks like it's me no matter what really happened. Duck took his ball and went home cause that mean old Kiki didn't take his shit, boo freaking hoo.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Martin is a dick thought I ran duck off. I blame me anyway

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Gdf is way smarter than you and simply got tired of you

el005639 and Winston1 like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dude. BR crime is one of the worst in the country. You are just wrong.

Further, JBE is an absolute moron.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.