Democrats Poor Hillary..flat broke

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Jun 10, 2014.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Her fainting was brought on by fatigue and dehydration, not a chronic illness. Anybody can fall and get a concussion.

Yes, she is a clever, effective politician.

That sword cuts both ways. It not only shines a spotlight on her health issues but the health issues of all the Republican candidates. When overplayed this tactic also has a history of backfiring. You only have to witness the backlash against Roves remarks already. We don't have to guess the reaction, We saw it.

Uhhh, they are called health issues.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

She has had several fainting spells, not just one.

What did Rove say? I don't disagree that it can backfire but there are multiple sources reporting Hillary's "issues".

What is your point? Blacks are twice as likely to suffer a stroke than whites. Smokers double their risk for stroke. Obama was a major risk for stroke just walking in to the WH, and even more considering job stress.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If Christie gets the nod for the GOP he is going to have to choose some far right loon from the south who will make sure the mrs. sends Prez fatso all the fried chicken, fried twinkies, fatty gravy, high salt sugar and shit to kill him legally so the Neo cons could take over the country. Hmmm that might make a funny premise for a movie.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Who? What did they say? Rove suggested that she had brain damage, which was thoroughly debunked by Hillary's doctors and he said was in the hospital for 30 days (it was 3). He's a liar.

That anyone over 50 is going to have some health issues and that they will be publicized. It is not necessary to make up phony health issues based on wild supposition. And it backfired when Rove did it.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"the end of 2012, when Clinton’s health made headlines as she finished her term as secretary of state: aides explained then that she developed a stomach virus, hit her head, suffered a concussion and subsequently developed a blood clot in her brain but was being medicated and was expected to recover."

"in 2013,reports that describe Clinton’s right transverse sinus venous thrombosis as potentially life-threatening, though apparently caught in enough time, sound a lot more serious than the word from her doctors that the secretary is ‘making excellent progress and we are confident she will make a full recovery."

"Sawyer asked Clinton about the concussion and blood clot she sustained after a fall in late 2012. Though Clinton conceded the concussion was "serious" and "scary" she said she's currently feeling "very good."

Back in 2009, it was reported that her broken elbow was due to a fall in a parking garage but the rumors then were that she had passed out.

I despise Rove. I don't listen to or read what he says. I don't believe she has brain damage. I do think she has some health issues although I am unconvinced that they would inhibit her as POTUS. She'll have to expect this attention with the fat comments going at Christie, whom I also dislike immensely.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

7. LaSalleAve

The American Dream is dead. Now it's more like the American Fantasy, unless your parents are rich or you are incredibly lucky, upward mobility isn't as achievable as it was in the past. You won't see me shed tears for Clinton. If she was so broke a book deal would have made her millions after the WH. Not our fault they didn't live within their means. But that is the American way as well is it not.

MLUTiger, gyver, LSUDad and 1 other person like this.
  8. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Apparently Bill has a mistress the secret service has code named "Energizer" who shows up as soon as Billary leaves.......I love how she/Energizer brings the Agents cookies who can't stand Billary because she's such a Bitch.

I just imagine those Agents playing on their walkie talkies when Billary comes back, you know they have some kinda code name for her too......"Cobwebs is approaching, repeat Cowbwebs approaching! Initiate extraction of Energizer!"

www.pagesix.com/2014/07/21/the-secret-mistress-for-bill-that-agents-have-named-energizer/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

shane0911 likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

Lol cobwebs. There's prob more than cobwebs. Maybe some bats down there too. The last person to have successfully navigated that cave was Chelsea on her way out.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hilary won't have to worry about money any more. She just signed a big endorsement deal with Kentucky Fried Chicken. To kick it off KFC is offering the $5 Hillary Bucket: 2 small breasts, 2 fat thighs, 1 left wing and a glass of unsweetened tea.