Democrats Poor Hillary..flat broke

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Jun 10, 2014.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Sacagawea Warren actually cares? Lol. She's a Harvard-style lawyer who resorts to the courts to enforce what she believes is "unfair" free market enterprise.

She's about bigger government and removing the concept of self-reliance. If that's progressive, then no thank you.

gyver likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Legally, a corporation is a "fictional person." Even for a small business person it can be advantageous to set up a corporation because the corporate assets are separate from the personal assets of the actual person. In other words if somebody sues the corporation they can't go after the personal assets of the stockholders. The business holdings of a person doing business as a company with a simple dba are not considered legally separate from the person's house, cars, bank accounts, ect.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The free market is a myth

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I wouldn't be so sure. I think she is hiding some pretty substantial health problems. I look for them to come to light if/when she announces.

If true then this could wrinkle up the campaign

5. LaSalleAve

Well the GOP will definitely try to exploit if true, and it is apparent that in politics these days everything is fair game. You could be on to something. The democrats don't interest me at this point, I'm more concerned about who the candidate on the other side will be, because the names being thrown around right now would almost assure my pilgrimage to Canada.

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Yes. Are you keeping in on what is going on in M I crooked letter crooked letter I crooked letter crooked letter I hump back hump back I? The Tea Party candidate's supporters attack the incumbent with his sick wife (and one of the guys committed suicide). Now they are challenging the fact that a bunch of black people voted for the incumbent. There is some crazy shit going on there.

7. LaSalleAve

Read a little on it, it's sad really especially that part, I do feel health is fair game, but that Mississippi shit is sickening. Fucking with his sick wife is so dirty.

Still the money is what's really scary, we can learn about their health but not who is funding them.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Amigo, don't listen to Karl Rove. He is completely full of shit. Anybody over 50 is going to have some health issues . . . including whatever republican that runs. Chris Christie, for example.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Hillary has a history of fainting, some of which have resulted in secondary injuries. She was diagnosed with brain vessel clotting which can lead to stroke. Hillary has demonstrated a tendency to hide, obscure, stretch the truth. It would be no surprise if she was doing the same regarding her health and it would make sense. She is going to come under special fire as a female candidate. That means the media and anyone running against her, including a Dem candidate, will exploit prior health issues.

Chris Christie is overweight. Obama smoked for years. And?

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Perhaps it is but you better tell Sacagawea because she wants to waste court time suing over it.