PooPoo Broussard and the LSU Tigers!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Bengal11, Dec 18, 2007.

1. CajunByGrace

CajunByGrace Founding Member

:lol: :lol:

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Fixed it for you. :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  3. LuvinLes

LuvinLes Founding Member

Hey there now... I laughed...I just had not had the privledge of seeing his fine work, my husband has since pulled up his PooPoo folder and educated me...and SURELY NO ONE can even begin to question how one could think this might be a real person......Have you SEEN some of the people that live in our neck of the woods???? I swear, this very guy resided behind the Time Saver when I lived in Maurice.....:lol:

4. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Poo poo, needs a serious intervention...:insane:

:tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye:

5. 1cajuninokc

1cajuninokc Founding Member

I graduated from Indian Bayou which is about 12 miles from Maurice on HWY 92. Everytime I hear PooPoo I miss the sh!t out of that place. All my family still live there and I'll be at North Vermilion High tomorrow at this time watching my daughter cheer.

1 person likes this.
  6. Geaux Girl

Geaux Girl Founding Member

Mahn you jus got to luv dat Poo Poo. Mais yea he is a couillion, but dat guy is some funny! Tell me where he live at? I got to know. I may jus become a Poo Poo stalker an go all Glynn Close up on him an maybe boil up his pet nutria rat. I'm flickin da lightbulb off an on cher, off an on, off an on.Y'all seen dat Fatal Attraction anh? D'as me an PooPoo. Off an on. off an on I'm flickin dat laght.:eek:

7. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Mais dats gud yea... Ya'll keep dat stuff cumin cher. :hihi:

Mahn I drove tru Indian Bayou several times, on my way from Bosco to Intercoastal City just south of Abeville. Dey got a purty school over der, yea.

Somebody ought to ax Poo Poo to come over here and talk wit us! Poo Poo, is dat you??? (I'm off till Jan. 2nd now, and dat always put me in a funny mood, if you know what I mean...:yelwink2: )

8. Geaux Girl

Geaux Girl Founding Member

Ah jus cant turn off dat axcent. It's got stuck way up in mah brain, ahn de more ah try de harder it gets stuck up dere. Dey aint nobody dat knows de pain of de constant axcent up on mah brain.
    Maybe Poo Poo is dat "Coonass" dat Nick Satan (Freudian Slipt?)was tahkin uhbout when he mentioned dat his leavin' us for Alabama was about jus like him doing de nahsty wit his wife. :huh: Poo Poo, talk wit me, cher. Was dat you?

9. LuvinLes

LuvinLes Founding Member

Too funny...I know what you mean...I was there in elementary/Jr. High and 1 yr of High School ...went to Judice Middle School then they did some wacky rezoning and instead of going to Acadiana High they bussed us all the way down to Lafayette High...Sheeesh, I had to get up at 5 to catch the bus...we moved after that year to Mandeville...talk about a whole different world, it was culture shock!!

10. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

I thin Poo poos full of poo poo:lol: