Pocahontas sent back to teepee in Senate

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Perple, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Perple

Perple Founding Member

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So happy they shut that woman up. She is as dangerous as HRC was.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I think she will be challenged by a former MLB player, if she is re-elected there is no hope for Massachusetts.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

She is the only person in the senate other than Bernie Sanders who has the people of this country's best interests at heart. Fire away. I don't care.

This shit, all this bullshit Trump and the republicans are doing is going to backfire, and I'm gonna be here laughing when it does.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"All the big talk dont mean diddly squat"

2017-01-01-19-25-11--1036626221.jpeg

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Love how she tried to defend herself "These are not my words; I'm reading what Coretta Scott King said." So you're putting this on the record because you disagree with it?

Big Tiger likes this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I really dispute that LaSalle. She's playing to her constituency as much as anyone and is as hypocritical as they all are. Even if you grant she thinks what she advocates is best (and I do), she is soooooo wrong. What she is getting to is a nanny state where the peoples' betters (her and her allies) decide what is best, what to think and what to do for those of us (99% of the USA) who need to be led around.
    We don't need nannies we need people who are willing to stand on their own and reap the consequences of their decisions and actions for better or poorer. The republicans may be scum (and so many are) I'd rather scum than her and her ilk every day of the world.

el005639 and shane0911 like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thought you were defending our side till I got to the bottom, wow! Well we "scum" have had enough of the likes of Pocahontas and the dirty little secret is most democrats are just like her in there thinking and agenda. We "scum" are exposing what the democrats have become however y'all are doing a bang up job without our help. Tell me the difference between Pocahontas and Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders and 90% of the rest of the libtards? None as far as I can see.

Sincerely,

Scum

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Dude: Gonna have to disagree with you on this one about Elizabeth Warren. She is a rabid. Perpetually angry and intolerant of anything or anyone's position that is not like hers. Oh yeah that would make her a hypocrite, too.

I really believe Bernie Sanders has the people's interest at heart, but not so for Ms Warren. She is out for herself, trying to position herself as the 2020 candidate. She will have no chance. She is not as bad as Hillary, but she has a more advanced case of rabies. I can't help believe but certainly can't prove it, is that she has been taken in by thoughts of being the first female president. Very delusional on her part.

I bet she drives a Prius with a TOLERATE and a COEXIST bumper sticker, and she is as far from that, unless you are on her team, than anyone. Utterly disgusting.

Having stated all that, and I am tolerant, as much as I detest her, the sit down stunt by the GOP was a shortsighted doomed and inappropriate gesture. Pretty unbelievable and just could not have been worse. Even Ms Warren has a right to give her pitch in what used to be "the world's greatest deliberative body,"

Big Tiger and Winston1 like this.