Please tell me masks are not coming back!

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by CagedTiger, Dec 25, 2021.

1. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Call me naive, but I thought we were almost past this Covid situation! Now, it's like we should board up our windows/doors and never go outside ! I know the media loves to hype things up, depending on its agenda, but are we really heading back to mandatory masks and schools shutting down again? It amazes me that, in the span of two weeks, we go from a nation finally getting back on track, to suddenly stopping everything in your life because Omicron is taking over the world. The sad part is you don't know who to believe! I'm sure Biden, who's approval ratings are in the dirt, is loving this because he can send out more stimulus checks, also known as "free money," and create more social programs to help boost his approval rate, while the rest of us hard working, legal citizens have to foot the bill through more taxes! 2022 has got to be better!

2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I remember saying that exact same thing about 2021. Hope it's true this time.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Only if you allow it. Realize that we the people have the power. Man fuck a mask, I haven't worn one yet and I'm not about to start

4. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Have you gotten any kind of friction for not wearing a mask like in a restaurant or work? The problem is you don't know who to believe. The media is so screwed up that you have no clue if they're telling the truth or pushing an agenda. Our country is so screwed up! We need to go back to the old days when honesty and integrity meant something!

shane0911 likes this.
  5. shane0911

Not really, back in early '20 a few would look at me like I was crazy but that is it. Eventually people say to themselves "wait, if he isn't wearing this stupid thing then I'm not wearing it either".

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So what was your opinion of the “no shoes, no socks,no service “ and those that refuse service to people wearing their pants below their butts? Are places allowed to refuse service for those reasons???

7. shane0911

I've never given it much thought because I'm not a cretin and I wear clothing out in public. I can tell you that I've many times seen people in store without shoes or socks. Its not of my concern.

As for the business owners, who am I to tell them how to run their business. I've never had an issue except one time at a restaurant where I was told I had to wear a mask but only until I got to my table. I said "that is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. So the virus can't get me if I'm sitting at my table but from here to there is dangerous "

He said yeah that is dumb isn't it and sat us.

8. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

My hope is that Covid and all of its different strains just disappears soon. As soon as I hear the news start talking about Covid, I'm off to a new channel. Forget about the virus, I'm getting sick just hearing the word being talked about non-stop everywhere you go! Is there a shot for that too? LOL! I have no problem if a person wants or doesn't want to wear a mask, but the "world is coming to an end" approach by the media has become nauseous!

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Its all what you allow. No one else. Ill never wear it. Neither should you.

GiantDuckFan and shane0911 like this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Then I guess you have no plans to fly commercial or do many other things where they give you the choice to wear one or don’t bother coming in.