Please Explain

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 1, 2020.

1. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

I’ll take a shot here. Not a Democrat, but I do think Trump needs to go. I don’t have time to go through everything. The Kavanaugh hearings were a mess for sure. But the impeachment of Trump was legit. He used his power for personal political gain, putting the interests of himself over the nation. In my personal opinion, that’s unacceptable. I cannot trust a president who will put himself over the country and act in the face of a standing conflict of interest.

But let’s be real, you weren’t looking for someone to rationally convince you and you will never be convinced in a million years that I’m right.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So if not Trump who?

3. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

No clue. But certainly not falling for the only game in town fallacy lol.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Biden will die. Then we are really fucked.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@watson1880 and @Jmg hit the nail pretty much on the head. Unfortunately conservatives have not thought to fight this battle and ceded education to the liberals. Now it’s biting us on the ass.
    It will take the same sort of effort for conservatives to regain influence in education. Until we do we will continue to lose youth to the left.

watson1880 likes this.
  6. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

It boggles my mind that the dems elected him as their front runner. The dude has clear signs of mental decline.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yet you are still going to vote for him and we are back to the OP (oh and you believe that impeachment drivel)

Bengal B likes this.
  8. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

I honestly probably won’t vote. If I do, it would most likely be for Biden because I’ll take an unknown with some mental decline over a fanatic who will put himself over the country(and because literally no one else has a shot). If I’m wrong, and Trump didn’t actually put himself over the country, then I withdraw that opinion. But I did the research in the past and the evidence was clear enough for me. I just don’t care enough to cite the evidence here.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Like I said Biden will either die or become more of a drooling idiot than he already is. Then what? Warren? Kamala Harris?

Too bad I can't afford to buy an island and declare myself emperor for life.