Please Explain

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

After the Russia hoak, the attempted destruction of Kavanaugh, the phony impeachment of Trump, blaming Covid on Trump and now the lefts (democrats) anarchy and organized movement to overthrow the government someone please tell me why you are STILL A FREAKING DEMOCRAT?

PLEASE GIVE ME A LUCID EXPLINATION WHY

Perple likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Pretty creative, true and funny.

Perple, APPTiger and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

watson1880 likes this.
  5. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Free shit

Bengal B and Perple like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Agreed but the left and the liberal thugs will eventually turn on each other and take that free shit from the idiots who think that's cool.

7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I’d give you an answer .... but ... I’m not a Democrat. So ... guess I can’t.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

1. unsophisitcated understanding of free markets
    2. not smart enough to see that smart folks can see through virtue signaling

liberals are like the kid with cookies all over his face, denying they ate the cookies. they are too dumb to see that adults see through the scam. we know you dont care about minorities and shit, we know you are trying to impress other dummies

9. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

@Kikicaca
    Honestly, the answer is brainwashing/psych ops/indoctrination. The libs have all areas of education and reward lib students that regurgitate the principals of the message they are sending. Media reinforces and introduces these principles to new subjects. Have you noticed that the media always has a comeback to events via sound bites.... helps their people stay “hooked” and gives the group a tool to combat the adversary.

It takes about 15-20 years. It’s been 35 years (?) and the progress has been effective. The example is people like gays see the Muslim influences in the dem party yet still vote for them... again why would gay people align themselves with a political group that has a faction that throws them off buildings or stones them or otherwise kills them. Same question for American Jews, dems support the destruction of Isreal. Why would Jews align themselves with dems? There are other examples, unions and immigration don’t exactly line up too. Again many examples. But the brainwashing is showing people exact examples, sometimes witnessing it in person and unable to believe it. That is the reason.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    Winston1, APPTiger and Bengal B like this.
  10. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!