Playoffs

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Bengal B, Dec 30, 2018.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Leonard Fournette is in the doghouse in Jax right now. I say trade Ingram for him straight up. (I know, no way that happens, but nice to think about.)

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Dumbest Saints post ever...

3. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Yeah Ingram is a Saint, and I love him through and through. Hard mixing those worlds, but I would love Fournette as a Saint but how would that happen and that would mean Ingram is gone and I don't want that either... But the trade would be great as a Saint fan, but probably never works for the football business. I also worry that Fournette is a walking injury.

I really want to play the Cowgirls and beat them, my Son in Law and two of my best friends are Cowboy fans and we watched the game together. I want final revenge.... they laid it on heavy and I want to return the favor. BUT

I do not want to play that defense, I think Dallas and Bears have the two best defenses, with Dallas having the edge for one reason, Zeke. Dallas can make our Offense 1 dimensional with their LBs and can keep our Offense off the field with their running game.

My pick is for the NFC is going to be stock, New Orleans vs Dallas and Bears vs LA with New Orleans vs Bears in the NFC championship game. I could see Philly making a run now though, something about Nick Foles. That man wins.

The AFC is wild, I really think any team can win it and make the Super Bowl. I don't want the Ravens in the Super Bowl for same reason as Dallas and for more reasons we beat them in the regular season. Houston is my first pick on who we want on the AFC side plus I live in Houston so I can talk mad shit. But I don't think they make it.

4. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I want to beat Seattle, Chicago and New England. That would be my dream scenario. Not bc of matchups, but bc we owe Seattle and Chicago from playoffs past and Brees needs to beat Brady. Who Dat!!!

Rolan likes this.
  5. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

On the AFC side there are a bunch of interesting matchups. San Diago for Brees vs Rivers would be very sweet period for Brees. And yeah New England for Brees to be Brady would be sweet too. And finally Indianapolis, man they would hate it if we ended up matched up again.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Since it's likely that they will give the MVP to Mahomes over Brees a Kansas City matchups would be cool. I really like Mahomes and I don't want to have to hate him because Brees got screwed.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Let Drew have this one last Super Bowl and let's watch Mahomes and Goff battle it out for the next decade.

8. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I'm calling it now, Saints vs Colts in Super Bowl :)

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Saints vs Chargers. Brees outguns Rivers in a shootout.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Well, in 2009 we lost to TB, Cowgirls and Carolina, and ultimately beat Indy in SB. Thinking the same this year.

Bengal B likes this.