PLAYOFFS-Saints Vs Cardinals Saturday @ 3:30

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 11, 2010.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I saw the sign:

Labreesiana!

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Yep, the way the game started and finished reminded me of when we played Ohio State.
    Congratulations $aint$ fans!:lol:
    But I am afraid that if the Saints win the superbowl the world will end in 2012!:insane:

3. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

Dunno about that, but I can guarantee that it will snow in hell.

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Then let it end. I will die happy :grin:Saintslogo

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Re: PLAYOFFS-Saints Vs Cardinals

Leinart had an 85.8, not bad

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Exactly what I told my Dallas friend. We know we can beat them, we almost did with our C game plan. Never showed Dallas this team in case we were to see them again. As Brees said "We had a plan, a plan that was hard to understand unless you were part of the team". Now it's time for the plan to unfold.

2 people like this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Very similar to the way we beat teams earlier in the year. Balanced offense with a variety of weapons doing the damage. Opportunistic defense and solid special teams. Dallas or Minnesota, whoever it is, will provide a tougher challenge because of their better defenses, but we are healthy again and have our swagger back. I'm concerned about Shockey, but SP said he was fine in the post-game comments.

Is it finally next year?!?

Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo

8. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Payton, Brees, and Sharper may not have won Coach of the Year or MVP awards but collectively this is one hell of a team. Saintslogo

I'm sure they'll gladly pass on an individual title for the ultimate team title.

9. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

The way they looked tonight reminds me of earlier in the year. I think they certainly have a three game stretch in them to dominate teams again. Greer being healthy is the key on defense. Sharper can really play centerfielder when he has Greer on one side and Porter on the other, esp. Greer covering the top WR. Throw in a little RBush running back PRs, Payton mixing up the offense and running the ball with a lead, and the Saints are on their way, baby.

10. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

It already did. 10 inches here on Christmas Eve.