Plano West Student Planned to Shoot Up a North Texas Mall

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by StaceyO, May 2, 2018.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...inspired-plot-commit-mass-shooting-local-mall

An ISIS terrorist wannabe junior at Plano West Senior High in Plano was plotting to shoot up Stonebriar Mall in Frisco. The mall is less than a mile from the brand new Dallas Cowboys practice facility, the Star. It's also my family's mall of choice, though we only go a few times a year because it's crowded and a pain to get in and out of.

My 7th grader's speech and theatre banquet is going to be at Stonebriar Mall later this month, around the time this little piece of shit was planning to commit murder in the name of Allah.

When the first reports came out, it was being reported that this jackass was a student at Plano Senior High, where my daughter is a junior. I quickly texted her to see if she knew him, but of course, she didn't.

This story is hitting entirely too close to home. My 7th grader is also supposed to be at a birthday party inside Stonebriar on Saturday night. I hate that terrorists want to extract all happiness and senses of security from the world.

LSUpride123 and kcal like this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I’ve been there a number of times. Time to stay strapped I guess.

watson1880 likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You some kind of right wing Nazi how dare you arm and defend yourself. You should just accept that you have no right to defend yourself and die to satisfy the left.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

This is disappointing from one of my favorite musicians.
    Screenshot_20180503-202914.png
    Screenshot_20180503-203000.png

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Don't look into the politics of musicians and actors, you'll be left with nothing to watch or listen to

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Bruce Springsteen is a prominent liberal asshole. I hear lots of booing during the introduction

7. shane0911

Hell you have two of the biggest right there in that video. I really like Jackson Browne, without him there probably is no Eagles, The Boss, meh, couldn't care less.

HalloweenRun, StaceyO and Winston1 like this.
  8. shane0911

BOT

Here we have yet another muslim fuck proving why my theory and attitude towards them is spot on.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I figured that might be your stance...and, well, I can't disagree. I can't imagine why that little mofo is so miserable that he wanted to ruin countless innocent lives.

10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

WHOA NOW!!
    He helped write a couple of tunes and served as their opening act. Are you suggesting he had more to do with the Eagles success than Glenn Frey & Don Henley?