Planning Bachelor Weekend

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by chaselor794, Jun 1, 2020.

1. chaselor794

chaselor794 Freshman

Good morning everyone,
    I would like to preface this with thank you for beating Clemson. What a treat that was to watch.
    I am a life long South Carolina fan and am planning to go to New Orleans for my bachelor party and go to Baton Rouge for the LSU-South Carolina game that Saturday. LSU has been on top of my bucket list for a long time now and I am just wondering if y'all had any advice for the trip?

My main questions are what would be the best way to travel from New Orleans to BR?
    And what is the best way to get on the good side of Tiger Faithful so that we can enjoy some of the tailgating down there?

Obviously, if there are limitations on the number of fans allowed in I'm not so sure if we would go to Baton Rouge due to the fact that I want the full Death Valley experience. If that is the case, what would be the best place to watch the game in New Orleans?

Thank you in advance for any advice!

tzanghi and Bengal B like this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Wear a condom.

That’s all I got.

TigerTap, ehusson80, fanatic and 6 others like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Best way back and forth between New Orleans and Baton Rouge is to rent a car. You will need a car once you get to Baton Rouge. Get to the campus early if you plan to tailgate.

Oh, and wear that condom at your bachelor party.

APPTiger and shane0911 like this.
  4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

#classictiga

shane0911 likes this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You're the best bruh!

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we are terrible at advice for this poor guy. because there are only like 9 of us here. bro try tigerdroppings.

and yes you need to rent a car. buy a bunch of beer and give them everyone. they will reward you with tailgate food and friendly chats.

mctiger likes this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I haven't responded because I go to like 1 game every 3 years; figured there has to be people in here that can help better than me. Guess not. My advice, if @chaselor794 is still here is, yes, rent a car. Driving is really your only option to get from nola to BR. Once here and at the stadium, don't be afraid to wear your Cock gear. Some fans will give you a hard time, but if you don't take it personally, smile and give back what you get with an "I'm here for a good time" attitude, it won't be long before you're offered a beer and a taste of the best damn food on earth. Tiger fans have a rep for really razzing visitors, but also for showing them great hospitality, and we love proving that both reps are true. Have a great time, and Tiger Bait!

ehusson80 and Winston1 like this.
  8. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

this is about as spot on as you can get @chaselor794