PEVATEAUX GOT 2 GEAUX!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Nov 17, 2007.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

Tigers are poorly coached on kick offs and punts. Gunners are over pursuing and coverage is getting knocked out of their lanes. (This is coaching) In a big game it will cost the Tigers.
    Tigers also need a new strength and conditioning coach! way too many injuries(It reminds me of the Dinardo teams)

1 person likes this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Our strength and conditioning coach is pretty widely respected.... special teams coverage isn't very impressive, though.

I'm not a sunshine pumper, but did we do anything good against Ole Miss? We weren't perfect, but I thought we looked improved offensively tonight. I think pure criticism is kind of uncalled for tonight. You're kinda looking like a troll.

3. Kandjviz

Kandjviz Founding Member

What? Please get back on your meds. This team is better conditioned and stronger than all teams they have played. Look how dominate this team is in the 2nd half.:LSU231:
    :crystal: :crystal: :helmet: :geauxtige

4. SpartanCaptain

SpartanCaptain Founding Member

I 2nd your notion, we look like beasts on O and D no matter how we perform, and we don't wear down like other teams, (ahem) Ole Piss

5. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

I'm not a sunshine pumper, but did we do anything good against Ole Miss. We weren't perfect, but I thought we looked improved offensively tonight.[/quote]

No turnovers and we won. I too think the offense looked pretty good.

6. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

I dont know how old you are but if you can remember the Dinardo teams you would know what I am talking about. Players getting hurt walking (Early) Dorsey strained his back with no visible contact. Holiday ankle, Flynn ankle. chevis eyes. Did you notice that Kentucky was better conditioned in the 4th. They were knocking tigers down like flies.

7. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I disagree with your comments on the strength and conditioning coach. But I agree that Peveto has to go.
    The problem is, he won't.

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Chevis' eyes? I guess he didn't have enough muscles on his eyeballs to deflect an opponents errant appendage... Ankles? :nope: :insane:

1 person likes this.
  9. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

There are so many more aspects to special teams than returns. No need to panic and clean house. We are doing a lot better with developing kickers and punters, and especially with the fakes.
    On a lot of the returns, the coverage guys are running full speed to the outside of the returner. All the returner has to do is catch it and run forward or make a quick juke. I'm sure Peveto knows whats wrong with our special teams, seeing as how he probably watches film, ya know? I'm leaning towards our players being stubborn and feeling like they need to run full speed at the returners lookin for a big hit rather than making the solid tackle...just my opinion.....

1 person likes this.
  10. jesuit_flyer

jesuit_flyer Founding Member

Funny how no one is highlighting the return for a TD, the perfectly executed field goals, the alert reception on the trick onside kick, the reception on the planned onside kick, the lack of bobbled receptions on punts....why don't you guys pick another team to cheer for? I hear UL-M is on a roll.

2 people like this.