Pet Peeve

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by fanatic, Sep 7, 2008.

1. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

The WHOOO started in either late 06 or early 07. :po:

I also hate more than anything else in the stadium: THE WAVE :cuss::cuss::cuss:

1st down-da da da da GO TIGERS da da da da GO TIGERS da da da da GO tigers, da da da da (LSU) KICK THEIR ASS...... AND BEAT THE **** OUT OF THEM

^^^^^ I don't know who thought it was cool, or who started it, but i am so thankful it is finally starting to die out. That was something else that started sometime around 06.

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

It's a big pet peeve for an English teacher.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

THANK YOU!!!!!

i hate the freakin wave!

it irritates the snot out of me!

4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Just thought of another one while at wal-mart this weekend. When the checkout lady fills up a bag with groceries and then continually turns the triangular wheel away from me it makes me want to go on a killing spree. We're all waiting for twenty minutes in line and you are doing things in the most inefficient way. Turn it towards me so i can load it up and get the hell out of there. Why don't they train them on this stuff. It's so logical.

5. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i HATE HATE HATE the wave. this isn't freaking soccer. i never do the wave and people who try to start it should be put down.

my freshman year was hallman's last year to give you some kind of idea so no, no one was expecting sugar bowls.
    what i'm saying is it should be pretty easy to show up and cheer your heart out for a ten win team.
    but for some reason, the opposite happens. but let's be honest it's not just the students.

and honestly i'm probably not the same fan who was almost in tears of joy when we won the sugar bowl in '01 because i thought at the time that was the top of the mountain.

in a way i feel like i worked for it, and other fans were handed it. that's probably not entirely fair, but you can add a sense of entitlement to my list of pet peeves, which is why i hate bama fans so much.