Pet Peeve

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by fanatic, Sep 7, 2008.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

This may be an odd topic for a thread, but in between watching the Saints, I turned it over to peek in on the Jets-Dolphins game in Miami. Since the Marlins and Dolphins share the same stadium, the football field has to be designed around the dirt infield and I can't stand that. It's just not aesthetically pleasing. Plus, there's an extra risk of injury if your cleats slip in the dirt. I know there's no feasible or cost effective solution and I don't even really know why it bothers me so much, but it just does.

Anyway, what's your pet peeve?

2. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who park in handicap parking spots because they are too lazy to walk. I can not stand it.

3. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Ditto! That's my number 1.

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I got one better someone with a handicap sticker that parks in a regular spot that is CLOSER to the door then the handicap spot that is OPEN!!!!

5. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

People who insist on talking on the phone while trying to put on makeup and drive all at the same time.

6. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

i have a friend in houston, went to convenience store on a sunday AM to get a paper. car in handicap spot, no sticker. as the guy comes backing out the store, buddt says "hey, you,re in the handicap spot", he sees his GUN. JUST SAID NEVER MIND! :)

7. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

One of my biggest pet peeves is people with handicap stickers who park in handicap spots and, short of being mentally challenged, exhibit exactly zero evidence that they have any physical limitation whatsoever besides possibly not being able to resist an 8000 calorie a day diet.

Obesity is not a handicap.

1 person likes this.
  8. razer

razer unregistered offender

similar to that:
    - people ahead of you in line at a restaurant or fast food place and continue talking on their cell while the clerk is waiting to take their order

- ditto when you're the clerk waiting for the customer to get their azz off the phone so you can ring up their merchandise

1 person likes this.
  9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

The Dolphins will also not be able to paint their field this year because that ****ty college down the road has to play there.

10. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

The flip side of that is the lazy butts that sit in the parking lanes(usually blocking them), while waiting for some one to leave. We could all use the exercise, so take the first open spot and WALK FATTY.