Pellet Guns

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by KyleK, Oct 28, 2009.

1. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Emma got a huge kick out of the squirrel going straight up in the air. Laughed even harder when I told her it couldn't hang on to the tree and fell off and died. She's got my warped sense, I guess. :grin:

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Good job. I enjoy the story!

3. KyleK

gettin a little antsy. haven't seen a tree rat in my yard in a couple weeks now. talked to my neighbor down the block. they haven't been seeing any either. mixed blessing i guess. we will have more pecans and pears, but these little back yard hunts sure are fun!

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Keep your guard up. They may just be plotting.:lol:

5. KyleK

6. DRC

DRC TigerNator

My neighbor started trapping tree rats a couple years ago. He would get one every day to begin with. Then it dropped to one every 3 or 4 days then one a week or so. He still keeps the trap out but there aren't many squirrels left on our immediate area. He releases them at his office which adjoins a residential area. A couple months ago I picked him up for lunch and he took me out back to see his handy work. It was the biggest infestation of tree rats I had ever seen in my life. Every tall tree in the immediate area was loaded with vermin nests. He calculated his relocation effort in excess of 100 squirrels over the past 2 years.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Build a squirrel pole. Cheap, easy and effective.

8. OkieTigerTK

i have no idea what a squirrel pole is, but i just got this image of a little gold club for squirrels....

[​IMG]

and i still say be careful. you never know what those little bastards might be planning.....

[​IMG]

9. KyleK

Can't wait to try that. Googled it and it looks like it would work. Probably make one next weekend.

I think they are planning something. With this warm weather we have had for a few days here and there, I am starting to see a little activity. Looks like battles will rage once again really soon!

10. OkieTigerTK

is that really why you're moving? you're scared of what the squirrels might be plotting for revenge? :hihi: