Pelini

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Oct 11, 2020.

1. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Agreed, and leads to a question. Is Pelini's defense too complicated?

2. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Every one has an opinion. On anything. But the fucking “cancel culture” is so stupid and annoying. Because someone has a different opinion they are vilified and basically bullied with what I call “social pressure”. It just makes me sick. I hate this generation but I will try not to let that dictate my actions. It’s not a race thing either. It’s the idiot culture brought about, in large part, by social media.

3. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Leave the politics in free speech imo. All of the projections on politics on why the defense is playing bad is batshit imo. I think you guys sit around and talk politics too much and that shit bleeds over to the non-political forums and it just needs to stop. Its not very fun and it makes coming here a drag. Keep it sports!

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

your take? it looks deeper than scheme....

shane0911 likes this.
  5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I’m certainly not dragging politics in it. That arena has bled into sports, so it makes it a grey area. I agree on keeping it separate. This is an exception.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

When I heard about Coach O dealing with a divorce during the off season I knew it would somehow effect this season. He has not looked like the same coach.

JaxTigFan and lsu-i-like like this.
  7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

When it looks like players aren’t going hard, and with the politics being pulled into sports (including LSU), I think it’s a fair discussion.

I do hope those issues are being satisfactorily addressed by Eaux, but with our performance so far this year I don’t think it’s a given.

It could also be a deal breaker for me as a fan if it derails everything, and I think I’m fairly open to considering issues of social justice. Athletes killing the golden goose aren’t going to get the results they’re looking for.

Hopefully the issues are mostly football related.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

gators have seen enough evidently. from TD:

@BrettMcMurrphy
    ·
    1h
    Sources: Florida has decided to part ways with Defensive Coordinator Todd Grantham. Torrian Gray will assume duties for the remainder of the season.
    @Stadium

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Its depressing that we USED to be able to keep the two in their own place. Sadly that is no longer the case because as many have said, it seems to be more than just a scheme or game plan. It is no secret that the whole blm thing made its way onto campus and into the locker room. Something is going on and we must get it figured out.

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Dang, didn’t know Mullen had it in him. Will Eaux’s patience pay off?