Pelini

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Oct 11, 2020.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Let’s forfeit the season and do interviews with ESPN about the social issues that make playing college football unbearable. Corporate support would bitch despite all theIt virtue signaling, but they might make their money back by sponsoring the ensuing circus.

No football would be better than the past three weeks. Pissing off corporations that pretend to care about black people would be a silver lining.

Les Orgeron gets a F so far. Hiring a shitty black coach to appease inner city NOLA isn’t woke enough.

2. lsu-i-like

If this is a strictly players “trying but not getting it” issue, I don’t know how Pelini can last past this season. We did lose a ton, but if the players are too dumb to get it or Pelini is inadequate at coaching his system, that’s a major dud at $2.3M. Fucking Linehan is almost worse, somehow.

I saw that Eaux has hired Canada, E, and Pelini as coordinators in his tenure. Not exactly murderers’ row.

I’d hope Eaux is telling players who are too pained by social issues to concentrate that we’re moving forward as a team while we figure out the social issues and that things are more complicated than the media and activists portray it. If players can’t handle it they can take time out and it’s next man up, even if we lose every game. Maybe that’s a part of why we’re 1-2.

If it’s the whole team that’s too woke to play, forfeit would be extreme and likely annoying but it would shake shit up.

HalloweenRun and gynojunkie like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Everyone needs to sit tight. If it really is "this" bad the lid won't stay on it for long. That cat won't stay in the bag so lets see what shakes out before we all jump off of the damn cliff.

Bo still needs to be fired either way. I'm pissed that it hasn't happened yet.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They should start to practice singing "Working at the Car Wash."

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. lsu-i-like

I can sit tight on Pelini and Linehan. The deeper they dig, the easier it is to bury them. Maybe they’ll figure it out in the meantime.

It’s good to be able to vent.

6. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

I reviewed the "highlights" (now THERE'S a STRETCH) and thought I was looking at LSU doing wind sprints, they were moving in parallel to MO's runners; no crossover, no lateral pursuit, no tackles.

Sand lot touch football? Where in the blue F was LSU? If this was rot it must've stunk up the entire stadium!

shane0911 likes this.
  7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I have no sympathy for the feelings or "concerns" of the so called "student athletes". Get focused, shut up, and play football.

8. lsu-i-like

Not sure Eaux can be as dismissive. I think there is a balance that leans toward “tough shit”, though. Life isn’t fair, hustle mf.

furduknfish and HalloweenRun like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

If only you were this tough with the rest of your life

furduknfish likes this.
  10. lsu-i-like

During Monday press-conference Eaux says I don’t care if we only run one defense, we’re only going to run what we can execute. Liked that.

northernvatiger likes this.