Pelini Out

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So does E get any credit for QB development? Since he’s been OC & QB coach we’ve seen significant improvements in QB play including field awareness, decision making, passing across the board. Sure some is due to having better material to work with but development can’t continue in a vacuum. I could see him remaining as QB coach with a new OC.

Hou-duco, lsu-i-like and Bengal B like this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Whether he should or not, I think you have to at least give him that. Best crop of QBs I can ever remember.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

No.

E does not work with QBs or WRs, that was pass game coordinator Scott Linehan & he has been "relieved of his duties".

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_r...69512fc6-43ba-11eb-8b56-0394b0887dd4.amp.html

4. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

E did a MUCH better job than Pelini. I have a lot of respect and appreciation for Coach Ensminger. We don’t know how much Brady built him up and we don’t know how much Linehan brought him down.

But what he was able to do with 3 different QB’s all his play makers opting out or getting hurt and make shift offensive line, was commendable. Especially if the rumor is true that he never wanted Finely over MJ after Myles went down and that was forced on him.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    BayouBengal014 likes this.
  5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

At $1M/yr and no interest from any other school, sure he did LSU a favor. The only person he is doing a favor for is O as his constant bailout when the binder fails.

Like I said, nice guy but he aint doin this for charity, none of them are. Notsalga and legacy are what is holding this program back. Time to clean house.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Setting that bar real low. Nobody is gonna argue that Bo sucked more but its not like hes been millin around the program for over a decade and "the coordinator" for 3+ yrs.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

E get credit here, HA HA HA HA HA HA! E has never gotten credit for squat here and never will. Burrow's development was seem buy the whole nation last year and MJ has taken off like a rocket. Hope he remains

8. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

For the record, I’m not advocating. Just showing some appreciation.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

thank you bill busch for recommending jb to ed, thank you joe brady for revamping our offense and helping steve understand the concepts you brought, and thank you russ callaway for the development of our young QBs. SE, thanks for your willingness to learn new concepts and thanks for understanding your limitations....

Chipeace, lsu-i-like and furduknfish like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Read the article and you are so full of shit. Linehan's responsibility was 3rd down redzone strategy not QB development