Pelini absolutely still needs to be fired

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Dec 19, 2020.

1. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Read on TOS that we are getting new coordinators on both sides of the ball and they are getting free reign to hire their own position coaches, with some exceptions (like Faulk, and probably Joseph and Raymond). Also we supposedly have already agreed to terms with Bo Davis for DL coach, but not official yet. Don’t shoot the messenger, Kiki.

shane0911, lsu-i-like and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Simple as that ugh? Put the players in position. What if the player you have to put in position is an 18 year old freshman because the starter has opted out or hurt? What if because of injury you have to move a safety to CB like we had to do against Fla? And on and on and on. Lastly you know the teams we play have good players and coaches to don't you? Fla was rated #6 when we played them guess you expected us to shut them out. Ole Miss not rated but the # 1 offense in the SEC yet we beat them and held them to less points than they scored on Bama. Guess you think we should shut down them to when no one this year has.

It never as simple as you try to make it. Kinda like the attitude here about play calling. Run play doesn't gain much fire E. Pass play doesn't work fire E.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

LOL, not going to shoot anyone T. They can do that but I think it's a mistake. If we change out Pelini the new DC will be getting dealt a better hand than Bo did. In the end I trust O knows what he is doing, the buck stops with him.

tzanghi likes this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

well, which is it? you rush to defend coaches and state that LSU hasn't been out coached.... is it the coaches or the players?

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

When you lose the record amount yes keep that in mind we lost a RECORD AMOUNT of not only players but great players to the NFL. We also lost not just players but great players to opt out and injuries, Stingley and Brennan are prime examples. Just losing Brennan and Stingley for the games they couldn't play in was huge.This year it's I believe no one's total fault. Yes coaching could have been better at times players could have played better at times but the rest is well documented we were snake bit.

Next year I will judge these coaches without prejudice or passion.

6. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

He does not need to be inspired by the idiots fans but by the 8 million dollars a year he is paid. Second only to Saban in money but still can't tie the mans shoes when it comes to coaching football. If he makes the money he should produce the results period.
    As far as what I am to the program, it is not affected either way by what I say or do. I just pay money to watch a competitive team take the field, when that doesn't happen I am vocal about change, sorry if you can't understand that.

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I find this completely fair.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. geaux9

geaux9 Founding Member

The defense allowed 7.26 yards per play. 125 out of 127. Only better than Vandy and Akron.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sorry for the idiot thing just pissed. Coaches and players very much respond to fan support and criticism. Criticism if undeserved is a de-motivator for both. That's what pissed me off this year it is undeserved under the circumstances. Won't go into all the reasons why cause I have posted that a million times here.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I think it's fair and thanks.