Pelini absolutely still needs to be fired

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

What happened to Jacobian Guillory this year? He was a highly rated recruit last year. Our other highly rated DT recruit (Jaquelin Roy) was really playing great the last few games.

2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Nasty high ankle sprain in camp right before the season that lingered. Hurt again in the Bama game.

TigerTap likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

He got dealt a shitty hand in many ways. In spite of that his defense played lightss out shut down OM #1 in the SEC run game. Their run yds were mostly scrambles. Bengal014 is right the scheme change can't be installed overnight and especially this nightmare of a year and a big part of what you saw this year.

Sorry just totally disagree with you on the talent being there. Yes we have talent but not experienced talent and we are very thin on the D line and at LB. We lost a ton ofbbtalent to the NFL. Our secondary was hit with a key opt out, injury to Stingley etc. Against Fla we had to play a safety at CB. We played last night with freshman. Why do you think Pelini brought in Cox? He brought in Cox cause he could see we were thin there.

You will be proven wrong about Pelini next year.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yep and keep in mind we lost our two most promising freshman offensive lineman to injury, Bradford and Thomas.

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

If no one played D this year and we were one of the worst still... uhm...

6. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

And who’s fault is that? O has been here long enough that we should be at least two deep if not 3 at these positions. Ohio St. won a NC with a third string QB a few years back when we couldn’t find one to play consistently. The money he is making REQUIRES him to do better.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

It's your fault for being an idiot. You know absolutely nothing about football. O and the team are not inspired nor want to play for idiot fans who know nothing about football. Yeah and we won a NC with a QB whom Ohio State and even Nebraska didn't want. We beat Fla with an 18 year old QB, a bunch of freshman and a walk on RB. You make no sense you are a detriment to the program.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
  8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Look in a mirror.

Pjoe likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You're a fool and a believer in man made climate change so how can I respect anything you say. You know nothing about why our climate changes and you think CO2 is dangerous. As little as you know about the earths climate you know less about football. You're just another buzzard and from what I see and read the buzzards don't even respect you.

Clint-Eastwood-Angry-300x200.jpg
    "Get off my lawn"

10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ