Pedo Joe and Sons Email Dump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

If you have questioned everything as you say then you've surely questioned whether this one guy, Trump, is telling the truth and ALL of these individuals and agencies are lying or if maybe he's the liar and they are telling the truth? For a guy who now wants to play like you are the standard of objectivity you sure rush to Trump's defense faster than anyone else around here.

Like what? When have any of your conspiracy theories proved true? Have you found some evidence for fraud in the 2020 election yet? What about Benghazi? Your congressman admitted that it was just a sham to bring down Clinton's poll numbers. Even now you believe that all of these federal agencies and all of these fellow republicans who have turned on Trump are somehow the liars and this one guy, Trump, is the face of truth and reason.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Truth!

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Just because I challenge mainstream media notions does not mean its a defense. The media are proven liars. More so than Trump.

Your 1st mistake. Mischaracterizing what I said.

I said I question everything and you in turn call that conspiracy theories.

Do you want to discuss these things or are you throwing all this out to deflect?

To date, more FBI agents have been caught lying and forging documents than anyone tied to Trump. This is factual.

Even when congress certified the election the media and federal apparatus continues their political assault on Trump. All I have to go on are facts and not one charge has been charged against Trump.

Even when Trump won in 2016 he never sought to persecute any opponent via the government. Not once. He backed off all the "rhetoric" and focused on policies.

So you tell me, who is acting in good faith?

Power corrupts and what I know is that the Fed has only acquired more power over us.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it is? how do you know that?

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Covid vaccine is safe and effective

Jmg and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

From the top rope!

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Hilarious

If that were true they would have already been locked up because there are multiple crimes on record by BOTH!!! But you know, that aggressive FBI hasn't found them yet

LSUpride123 and APPTiger like this.
  8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

The FBI is investigating Hunter's laptop just like they investigated Hillary. They will issue a nothing there statement at some point and the media and leftists will claim victory.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Hunter's laptop passed through Rudy Guliani and other trumpists before it was turned over. The computer shop owner has said he knows of multiple attempts to put information on the hard drive that he knows wasn't there when he had it. The FBI can't indict because nothing on that laptop is reliable as genuine.

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Im glad you cleared that up and there’s no way any of that is false

LSUpride123 likes this.