Pedo Joe and Sons Email Dump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Because it's all over the news. Could it be any more obvious? LOL....

of course not. I don't like Trump. I don't care much for Hunter Biden either....sounds like a real sleezy guy and I sure as hell wouldn't want my daughters or granddaughters around either of them.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So then why must you insist that everything you post about is legit and everything else that gets posted is "lies", "not verifiable", "conspiracy"?

Do you think that adds to any discussion? Or is it that you and Rex operate much in the same way?

3. Tiger in NC

We all think we are right or why else would we be here arguing about it, right? I've said over and over that we are all speculating right now but the truth will come out soon enough. I call things conspiracy when there is no verifiable facts to support it, like the one about the 2020 election being fraudulent but here we are two years later and still no evidence to support it. At that point I think I'm safe in calling it a conspiracy theory.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I'll just say this. The FBI has had that hard drive for years. With their resources, it shouldn't take that long to examine its contents. By myself, I could do it in the amount of time the FBI has had.

That's why so many people view them as selectively investigating one side, but not the other. Enough of that hard drive has been seen to know something isn't adding up and it seems like the FBI is just burying it, hoping it will go away.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Wrong. This is how the modern left thinks. Plenty of us here question everything which actually points to the fact that we "dont" know everything and often "dont" jump to conclusions and rampant speculation.

Thus, we are often vindicated with our skepticism.

Sure, free speech and all.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It’s ok. Everyone suspects that if you don’t have a Biden boner you have a trump boner. That’s how stupid our politics are today.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

I do find it odd that it wasn’t a true story and then it was a true story and now it just exists. Like it’s in limbo

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Because their guy already is seated as President and 83 million and all.

Imagine if it was Eric Trumps laptop.......

9. BAY0U BENGAL

We’re also pretending there won’t be any daddy-o joe incriminating evidence on it

10. Tiger in NC

True and I've wondered the same frankly. I have to assume that there is more there and they are chasing down every lead and witness or there isn't anything there and they are moving on. I guess time will tell.

I don't know the answer to that question. I will say that we likely lack context but if the FBI director says they are aggressively investigating it, it sounds like it is still ongoing.