Pedo Joe and Sons Email Dump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"lol elon banned my X"

is the new version of

"LOL trump is so angry"

both made up nonsense

shane0911 likes this.
  2. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Ok, one of the biggest things we are complaining about is that the Feds did not investigate the laptop properly because they are corrupt. You can't use "several investigations have now concluded..." when the investigations are one of the main points of contention. They had the laptop for a year and did nothing with it. They illegally monitored Rudi Gulliani and saw that he was about to release it and so they went to the big tech folks and lied to them that it was Russian Disinformation (well the big tech folks knew it was a lie, so it was more of a "wink wink"). There has been no real investigation. But there is about to be some details examined by the House, but there needs to be a special counsel put in place (a real one, not a leftist hack).

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

I don’t care for Kushner but what’s your issue with him? Same tribe and all you know. If you go back and investigate I think that you will find neither Kushner nor Ivanka were on the payroll so not part of the government.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

liberals are low testosterone and afraid. they are afraid of disapproval from the people they believe to be their moral betters. they want praise and approval and need reassurance that they are a good person.

the liberal hive mind has determined that we must hate trump and everyone associated with him. and liberals are in social circles that reward the most loud and overt conformity to the narrative.

the issue with liberals i find so interesting is that they are not smart enough to know that other people see through them. we know they are doing their act for approval.

fanatic likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I spelled it out for you.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so your problem with kushner is that he visited with the saudis at taxpayer expense to beg them for things? you are angry he said MBS is a killer but then begged him for oil? you are angry he said we should make them a pariah but then did made a special trip to kiss their ass?

is your problem that kushner gave MBS immunity for murder?

[​IMG]

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the dems said:

"Your support for Saudi interests was unwavering, even as Congress and the rest of the world closely scrutinized the country’s human rights abuses in Yemen, the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi by Saudi assassins tied to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and Saudi Arabia’s crackdown on political dissidents at home"

- democrats on kushner, moments before biden sucked saudi cock. curiously they didnt produce a similar statement when, according to MSNBC:

"Biden just made one of the most cowardly decisions of his career
    Giving Mohammed Bin Salman immunity over the Jamal Khashoggi assassination is the lowest moment of his presidency"

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    Winston1 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

look at this photo of kushner and a murderer biden said he would make a pariah![​IMG]
    "i closed down american oil, stopped pipeline, now please, please, mr killer, give us oil so gas prices dont get my party thrown out offfice! i will suck your cock! please please mr murderer! please!"

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

[​IMG]

"look buddy, i know you are a murderer, thats fine! just give me oil! please! on my first day in office i fucking shot down a massive oil pipeline! i need your oil now! please! i will take your cock your up my ass just please please give us oil! the oil that ruins the planet! we need it please mr journalist killer!"

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

maybe he agreed to have biden come and suck MBS cock for oil, which we need to destroy the environment.

you keep bringin up kushner as if dealing with the saudis is wrong. well have you noticed biden gave him immunity? why? isnt biden also selling nuclear secrets to his friend MBS?