Pedo Joe and Sons Email Dump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 10, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You didn’t read any of it. Don’t lie. MSNBLie told you all that.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

given that hunter admits to being an addict, doesnt that makes his gun purchase illegal?

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Was he a convicted felon? I think you have to do more than admit. So many alcoholics in AA with guns these days.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

when you sign the form to get the gun you have to affirm truthfully that you are not abusing drugs

"Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"

hunter was in fact an addict and a regular unlawful user of many drugs.

Lying on the form is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison

5. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Have you actually heard Bobulinski's interviews? Plenty of probably cause when combined with what the store owner claimed he found on the laptop.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

A fair assessment of Tony Bobulinski's claims... even the right wing Wall Street Journal and Fox dismissed them:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/29/tony-bobulinski-hunter-biden-and-china-explainer/

Tony Bobulinski is pissed that Hunter Biden made money off the Biden name and cut out poor old Tony from the profits... but there's nothing illegal about that.

In the meantime, Jared Kushner was the senior foreign policy official in the White House, as part of our government, operating at taxpayer expense. Hunter Biden was never part of government. And Jared Kushner, notoriously poor at managing cash, was given $2 billion by the Saudis after Kushner changed American foreign policy to blockade Qatar at Saudi Arabia's insistence.

Hunter Biden: Does personal business deals as a private citizen.

Jared Kushner: Got a $1 billion loan from the Saudis while working as chief foreign policy director in the White House, and a $2 billion investment from the Saudis months after changing American foreign policy to their benefit.

The GOP wants to investigate one of them. Guess which.

I can guarantee this: if there's one Republican who DOESN'T want his party to go after Hunter Biden it's Jared Kushner, because this will bring attention back to his obvious corruption, and the comparison between the two cases is entirely lopsided against him.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if you are concerned about saudis why do you ignore that sitting current president begs to pay them for oil, the very same substance that destroys our planet, and is plentiful domestically?

why is he begging saudis for what we have plenty of?

2 billion for kushner to invest? pocket change, yunno how much oil biden is buying from them? why are we not producing that at home when we can? why is biden so desperate to enrich saudi murderers?

Winston1 likes this.
  8. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

So, if I rob someone and they are upset about it and then they report the robbery, you would completely discount their evidence of me robbing them and a ton of others because the person complaining was upset with me. OK.... that makes zero sense.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Inasmuch as several investigations have now concluded that Hunter did nothing illegal there's no "robbery" to speak of, and my assessment of the situation, that Bobulinski is just a pissed-off revenge-seeking chump, is overwhelmingly probable.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

didnt mueller fail to find illegal activity from trump? and yet you still say he did?