Pedo Joe and Sons Email Dump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nothing, the goal is never about any policy or anything of substance. the goal is always: "lol hypocrite racist". personal insults and utter frivolity

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, a witch hunt based on no probable cause... gotcha.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You are a parody of yourself

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Answer the question, clown. ON WHAT would you base an investigation? Just your wish that Hunter did something illegal? Because there's certainly nothing on the laptop beyond some dick pics and such.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well he clearly purchased a gun illegally. he said on the form he was no a drug abuser, which he admittedly is. he also described payments for his father, for which he was clearly selling influence.

also you should talk about answering questions. i asked you dozens of times if biden should beg the saudis for oil and you are unwilling to engage on the topic.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Martin beat me to it, twat.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Answer the question, clown. Name the specific transactions and your sources for that information.... not some right wing fantasy.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the thing about rex is will not admit he is wrong, and then he will just ignore it.

like we all remember that time he lied and said 7 muslim terrorists were not muslim. it took me maybe a year and 50 posts to get him to even mention it again. then he just ignored. thats how wedded these liberals are to their lies. there are bunches of topics i can bring up that will cause rex to go silent.

XXL TideFan and shane0911 like this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, now that the big "Twitter files" reveal has proven itself nothing, that the only thing the Biden campaign asked Twitter to quash were some dick pics, that the Trump Administration (the actual government) exerted pressure on Twitter to have tweets removed, that Matt Taibbi said he could find no evidence that the FBI was involved in any Twitter decision on the matter, that Taibbi found nothing that would indicate criminality on Hunter's part, or on the Biden campaign's part, or on Twitter's part, that this thread has proven itself an utter embarrassment to the original poster who began it, I will take this opportunity to remind you pathetic hacks here that Hunter's business dealings have been the subject of DOJ investigation since 2018. Five long years... and YET you still have nothing to hang your hats upon except on Hunter's dick.