Pedo Joe and Sons Email Dump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see and your belief here is that college letters of recommendation are illlegal? is that why this is "damning"?

sometimes i suspect its gross ignorance about the world and laws that lead you guys to think the walls are always closing in.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

everyone else used Hunter Biden for political favors, I guess it just makes sense

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The point is that while Tucker is on the air condemning Hunter for using the Biden name Tucker, himself, had already used the Biden name. Typical republican hypocrite.

Still no evidence anywhere that Hunter did anything illegal with regard to that Biden name....

And now how did Jared Kushner, a notoriously poor cash manager, manage to score $2 billion from the Saudis for that purpose?

6. BAY0U BENGAL

Ok. So he’s a hypocrite. What now?

Jmg likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Inasmuch as it was the most damning email on the laptop, and even that doesn't amount to squat, that's a question for yourself: what now? Hunter, Hunter, Hunter is going nowhere fast.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i answered this like 18 times. the saudis are trying to buy influence. please try to pay attention. dont make me answer again.

now, why does biden go begging to those same saudis for oil when we have oil domestically? shouldnt he, for example, reverse his ban on the keystone pipeline?

biden said he would make a pariah of the saudis. thats not true is it? he also said we would phase out fossil fuels. if that is true why are we buying oil from the saudis?

also i find it curious you hate kushner. i suppose its coicidence you hate another jew. your nazi tendencies are showing again.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why did twitter hack the election by blocking stories they thought would damage him? didnt you tell me russia hacked the election by playing with social media stories?

tigermark and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  10. BAY0U BENGAL

I think we need to see some investigations into Hunter’s business dealings and if there was corruption within the Biden family. Or if Biden was selling out to the Chinese or Ukrainians. But sure, let’s stop at Tucker Carlson wants his kid to go to a school