Paul Manafort Questions

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 15, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Wrong blue pill.
    Better yet, why isn't the media screaming about why these parents are bringing their kids to the border in the first place? Sorry their life in a drug gang infested shithole is a crappy life but it doesn't mean they can cross illegally or that they should bring their minor children into a situation over which they have no control. Who does that?

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Well that was my point. ;)

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well the optics suck. Face it taking screams kids from their mothers’ arms doesn’t look good. In today’s MSM the poor downtrodden refugees (sarcasm) are the tool to use.
    I agree that they kids should not have been brought and none should be allowed in. I would rather they just drove them, mothers and children back across the border and dumped them. The optics would still suck but slightly less.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    optics, egads, that dress

New York attorney general sues Trump Foundation

The Trump Foundation was one big scam, according to the New York ...

The New York attorney general filed suit against President Trump and his three eldest children Thursday, alleging “persistently illegal conduct” at the president’s personal charity, saying Trump repeatedly misused the nonprofit organization — to pay off his businesses’ creditors, to decorate one of his golf clubs and to stage a multimillion-dollar giveaway at his 2016 campaign events,.. oversight of spending at Trump’s foundation was so loose that its board of directors hadn’t met in 19 years, and its official treasurer wasn’t even aware that he was on the board.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Excellent.
    The number of illegals being seen by federal prosecutors has more than doubled in the last month. Why is that? Is it possible that those with TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) are crossing the border to find, pay, and encourage the activity? So they can then make a point about the zero tolerance policy? I laugh when I hear the media say that the immigrants are confused....it's never happened before. Well damn, you mean the new normal is to actually enforce the law?

Children can't be housed in adult jails. When their parent breaks the law and has to go to jail, what should happen to those children? They are being given shelter, food, clothes, free phone calls. Even an "industrial" living is better than what they are leaving.

Last week when I read about an alleged incident where a woman claims her baby was taken from her while she was breastfeeding, I knew the story was bullshit. It came from a civil rights attorney who claimed that's what she was told. No evidence, no photos, no nothing just a repeated rumor that has now become fact because the media keeps repeating it. This concept that these kids are being ripped or torn from their parents arms.....really? If that were the de facto policy, then surely the TDS folks would have tons of video documentation. Separated? Yes. Painful? Sure. Torn by their limbs? Not so much.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Optics are optics. This is what’s being spread by the MSM. There’s also a report that the parents aren’t being arrested but given a misdemeanor summons...a ticket.
    What you say about it being more about Trump that Fran anything is likely true. As I understood illegal border crossings have been dropping for several years. Why this explosion?
    None of that changes the optics though.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Typical lib, trying to deflect and divert. :D

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

And now for the truth

“This is unconscionable – particularly because the Foundation previously announced its intention to dissolve more than a year and a half ago,” a spokesperson for the foundation said in a statement to Fox News. “The prior NYAG, who was recently forced to resign from office in disgrace, made it his stated mission to use this matter to not only advance his own political goals, but also for his own political fundraising.”

The spokesperson added: “The acting NYAG’s recent statement that battling the White House is the most important work [she] have ever done’ shows that such political attacks will continue unabated.”
    Just look at this face
    ILSVG4UORWDIPN7LCKPCHDSGBI.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...d-illegal-conduct-trump-says-wont-settle.html

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5793001089001/?#sp=show-clips

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5797759475001/?#sp=show-clips

The slime democrats are now using the courts for frivolous lawsuits to try to bring Trump down. All democrats are slime. There is nothing they won't do to overthrow this government. All democrats suck.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I saw Ivanka at a function once, I'd been admiring her all evening, so I steeled myself and asked her if she might be free for dinner,.. her lips said "no", but her eyes said, "read my lips".

LSUTiga likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I actually did see her and was introduced to her in Aspen 6 years ago. A friend of mine from NYC who I run into skiing every year there is in real estate and knew the whole family. She was very sweet and prettier in person than on TV. Josh invited her and her gang to ski with us but she was leaving the next day. She also looked good dancing in her tight ski pants at Little Nells, the hot bar at the base of Ajax Mountain.

LSUTiga likes this.