Paul Finebaum on where this LSU team would rank historically with a win over Clemson

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Dec 31, 2019.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Larry from Shelby must have thought you were a moron, Jack!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    Bengal B likes this.
  2. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

The one called LEGEND called in and crowed and crowed and crowed ... We got the 8-year history lesson

islstl likes this.
  3. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Finebaum on now!!!

1. Saban interview ... Crowing about the second half shutout vs Michigan

2. Tua Story ... Tua Gonna stay is the rumor

3. Auburn loss ... 9-4 again ...

4. Kirby crying his players read their press clippings... what a mediocre dkhd

5. Let’s not make a big deal of it ... Alabama beat the # 5 team in the Big Ten

Quote of the show

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Since 2000 Rutgers has won more bowl games than Michigan 6-5.

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I am more confident that Harbaugh is gonna get lynched well before there is serious consideration to fire him.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I watch or listen to his show daily. I fortunately get to work remotely at home.

I used to think he was a homer but have since come to see him as a superb interviewer and one with a quick wit. he’s incredibly successful at making most fan bases believe he roots for their rival; whether it be the egg bowl or the iron bowl

he has his way with the callers on the show and makes most of them unaware the joke’s on them.

he talks about college football, mostly sec, 4 hrs a day, has good interviews with media around the sec, and national media as well

I think pawl is swell....

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Well said.

You're correct, he is actually really witty.

Brian likes this.
  8. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

The BooBoo Lip Gumps that are Dk-riding Clemson and wishing LSU lose the game like Larry, Legend, Squirrel, and THE MAJORITY of Regulars are getting spanked by Finebaum who talks to them like they are bottom feeders

It’s riotous ... I called today and have a code word that gets me through the maze and gets me set up to talk on week of Jan 13 after game

One thing Finebaum hates is talking point spreads so I avoid it ... Listen for Ramah to light them up week of Jan 13 ...

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Wow! You're just like Larry, IMAN, Tammy, Charles from Reeltown and Phyllis.

furduknfish likes this.
  10. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Realizing your hatred toward me, I’ll try to avoid a sarcastic exchange with you as you’re not really worth my time ...

To the others who are interested in getting on the show, I’m just a cautious chess player with Paul when he gets me on ...

Paul is always talking to my good friend Augie lately and he’s top of the Louisiana list ...

I usually only chat at the start and end of the season ... About twice per year during those SPECIAL YEARS like this one ...

LSU is on the verge of greatness in the NEW AGE of CFB where dynamic offenses score nearly 100 points against the hapless ...

Unless a quality of mercy is employed ...

Oeaux is a True Christian ... I count on him to show mercy, play those needing PT and grow the program to develop three deep all stars

Everyone Eats ...

watson1880 and islstl like this.