Patrick White just announced...

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TigahBait, Jan 26, 2004.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

because there is not much coverage of High School football in Alabama for players to get noticed........you have to be really, really good just to get you name mentioned (i.e. Patrick White) and really, really, really, really really, really good to get a lot of hype (i.e. Jamarcus Russell)

2. BhamTigerFan

BhamTigerFan Freshman

Pat White Info

In an earlier post, Pat White's 40 time was inaccurately listed as 4.3 but it really is 4.57, also tiger fans should know White came in 3rd in the voting for Mr. Football in Alabama.

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Dandy Don has Whites 40 time at 4.35......but it doesn't matter what it REALLY is.....all I know is that he will make a big contribution to the success of LSU for the next 4-5 years.

4. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

Patrick White sounds like Alabama's version of Early Doucet, but without all the publicity and hoopla. Anyone who put up the kind of yards (3,393) and touchdowns (46) he did his senior season has to be a very outstanding football player. This guy apparently fell under the radar and the big recruiting services missed this guy for some reason. Just goes to show you that you can't put all that much stock in these so-called recruiting services. I bet they miss alot of great prospects coming from smaller less heralded schools.

5. LSULSULSU

LSULSULSU Founding Member