Our Attorney General is the biggest dumbass on the planet

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 12, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeff-sessions-wants-bring-back-190933927.html

Fuck this guy. Put him in a spaceship and blast it off. No return.

Seriously, of all the fucked up shit Donald Trump has done in his life, this is the worst. I don't care if he tickles Putin's balls every night before bed. Jeff Sessions needs to go and should have never been appointed.

2. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Did someone DARE you?

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What's wrong with educating the youth about the dangers of drug addiction?

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

In our not so huge community it's always been a good thing for the police to be involved in that part of the community. But I do think there should be somebody teaching drug awareness to little kids, even if it's not cops

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Exactly. Not sure why this is such a horrible idea. It sounds like there have been evaluations, updates, and changes as there should be with any program. I understand why police officers may not be the best source of the information however, that doesn't mean the info isn't worthwhile in and of itself. As a side note, isn't this potentially a way to improve the relationship between the police and the community? Kids might see that ALL cops aren't bad.

I'd like to hear from LaSalle why this is such an evil idea.

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

It will be a while. He's busy cutting the "grass".

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Me too. We still run a DARE program. Seems to be a positive thing. I don't understand why it isn't.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  8. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

I've always felt like the DARE program has a lot to do with why so few kids smoke today. I know my kids would come home and pester me about why I smoked (when I did) and then on smokeless tobacco.

In fact what drove me to finally stop chewing was my youngest, after asking and asking me to quit. One day I saw a big disappointment of her dad, in her eyes, as she said, "You're never going to quit." I said to myself, THEN, I must, and did.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Go Jeff Go! What fucked up shit and compared to who? Clintons, Gore, Holder, Obama who?

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Because my fair lady from the West Coast. It doesn't work. You wanna educate kids about drugs, let's try to start with the truth. Not with the bullshit the dare program teaches. You want your kid to not do meth. Take them to look at some meth heads. You want your kid to not do heroin, take em to see some heroin addicts. The dare program was a gigantic failure, and it just goes to show how out of touch, and how utterly clueless Jeff Sessions is. I mean I bet he is an advocate for leeches too. We have to separate drug abuse from the police. Drug abuse is a mental health issue, and shouldn't be a law enforcement issue unless that person commits a real crime or infringes upon another's rights. If I wanna smoke some crack at my house and snort heroin off a hooker's ass while taking LSD and ecstasy I should be able to do that without repercussions from the law.

But don't take my word for it.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-just-say-no-doesnt-work/

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    ROY_LA_CA likes this.