Orgeron predicted to be first SEC coach to be fired this season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Much like the MSM there is bias in the sports media. This crap affects recruiting which is probably what it was meant to do. Watching ESPN and other sports channels less and less these days. Can't stand Finebaum listening to him you would think LSU, Missouri & ARK doesn't exist hardly mentions them.

six pack dan likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Call Finebaum and tell him how you feel. You might even become a regular caller. Meaux from Houston would fit in perfectly with Phyllis from Mulga, Larry from Shelby County and Charles from Reeltown.

GregLSU and Winston1 like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh neaux don't lump me in with those yokels! My beef with Finebaum is he is on this "Oeaux on the hotseat bandwagon" and his snubbing of some of the SEC west division teams including us. The Hogs are non existant on his show.

six pack dan likes this.
  4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Until O wins he'll be on the hot seat. Until you can prove you belong you get snubbed. Being perennial Outback Bowl participants ain't exactly knocking down stereotypes. The way LSU has recruited over the last decade, LSU football should be a permanent Top 10-15 team, and be apart of the playoff conversation. We're not, wonder why?

LSU_4_LIFE and kcal like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I have no idea what you are talking about. O has had only 1 year as a fulltime LSU HC and you say he is a perennial Outback Bowl participant. Are you yet another clairvoyant on this site? How did you deduct that O will be a perennial Outback Bowl coach? Also was O doing the recruiting over the last decade? You have no idea how he will do recruiting, this is his first legitimate recruiting class and he is doing well thank you. Well unless the press and negative fans drive them away.

If we are not where we should be maybe it's because some of our fans are so negative that kids are always thinking the LSU coach isn't long for the world. If O does make it as our coach it will be with no help from people like you and the negative press who don't report the sports news but rather create sports news.

I think I will give O more than one measly year unlike some here.

six pack dan likes this.
  6. TS Dude

TS Dude Certified NegaTiger

I agree that putting this kind of stuff is garbage. Preseason white noise. We all should know that O won't be fired until Alleva is fired. Alleva hedged all his bets on O and the binder. So much so, he gave O a ridiculous multi-million dollar guaranteed buyout.
    In continuing with the hypotheticals - if by some chance O was fired, what coach worth a crap would want to come to LSU with Alleva still as AD?

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Oh you're a prototypical yokel. You let what he says affect you and you're a threat to the English language. You should call and voice your opinion. I'd start listening. Give me a heads up.

ParadiseiNC and Bengal B like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He could talk some trash when Jim from Tuscaloosa called him a meauxron.

LSU_4_LIFE and kcal like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Give him a break. He is probably more sane than Tammy.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I have no idea who any of those people are.

TerryP likes this.