Orgeron predicted to be first SEC coach to be fired this season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't see anything wrong with reaching out to influential boosters who can help the program. I didn't know that Miles distanced himself from them but he should have at least been a bit more accommodating.

If there is anybody to blame for Oeaux getting the job blame Joe Alleva. You can't blame Oeaux for accepting his dream job. If we had had a competent AD Jimbo Fisher would have become head coach immediately following the 2015 season. Like the way Georgia told Richt "You re fired." and Kirby Smart "You're hired."
    No months of rampant speculation and rumors, just a clean transition.

shane0911 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not many people fuck wit a Cajun on da shrimp boat cher, might want to mind yo manners dere clown dat coonass from da bayou may stuff yo ass wit boudain and make you squeal.

Tough schedule this year making no bets but da Tigers being da underdog pleases me.

You like the taste of crow BTW?

TerryP likes this.
  3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Troy & MSU, Bama & Notre Dame all fucked with da Shrimp boat Captain. Troy laughed: "Thanks for Homecoming!"

I like the taste of crow, if compared to licking Capt. Shrimp Boat's arse. Thankfully, I will never know that taste or smell like ParadiseNC.

Yes, everyone knows he from da bayou & eats dem mudbugs. Nobody writes football stories about him, just write about his exploits with various foods.

4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I've been through a few coaching searches and have always found it goes deeper than "blame Joe Aleva." Sometimes it's a coach. Sometimes it's the coach, AD, President, and a handful of the associate AD's. Sometimes it goes as far as to seeing the "old guard" pushed out, so to speak. (Still dealing with minor conflicts from the Bryant era guys on some petty shit.)

You mention Smart, that was also after administrative changes as Georgia. They have shuffled the deck in a lot of areas. You may have seen a few articles about Richt and Pruitt conflicts. They needed a broom and Kirby brought one. (Yes, a double entendre.)

TeamofSavages likes this.
  5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Why? Vegas...ya know, those guys are pretty damn good at these things. Personally, I wouldn't be happy with 7-8 wins.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Love messing with you bro, keep the faith but Miles aint coming back get used to the smell of shrimp.

ParadiseiNC and Bengal B like this.
  7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Love don't win football games. Neither does an 80+ year old that LSU fans don't like sticking his John Thomas in the day-to-day operations of their (fans) LSU Football team - via Alleva. Again, what is Derek Ponamsky's actual job in the LSU Football Department?

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You are talking to yourself again tap.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Doing Oeaux's hair?

TigerTap likes this.
  10. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

LSU_4_LIFE and ParadiseiNC like this.