Orgeron predicted to be first SEC coach to be fired this season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jul 27, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan O the Joy

enjoy your cake, Moe,.. Happy Birthday

furduknfish and lsutiga like this.
  2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Quite possible. My point was that Miami isn't really good, just benefiting from a weak ass schedule. Their end of season slide last year just continued into this season whenever they play a team with a heartbeat on defense. Just busting his chops about it since he keeps using the Miami win to cement his point about E.

Brian and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Yeh I've seen it. I won't take anything from this LSU team. They're young, a lot of new faces and variables, they have fought hard, stared adversity down, and won.

The Miami win keeps being tossed around as a "Look what E did to Miami" like that win proves he's special. Honestly I think Miami sucks, and their strength of schedule is a joke. I'm not sure the Miami defense could hold in check the Ole Miss QB, or Techs for that matter.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Freshman

Thanks on the b'day wishes the butter cakes was good 10,000 calories per bite!

Didn't think we would here either we just disagree on how we got here.

Brian and GregLSU like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Freshman

Got a cake eating grin right now. I am convinced my wife is the devil for giving me this heart attack food, dessert on the way out not a bad way to go.

Thanks for the wishes my feathered friend

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village Staff Member

This is a perfect example of what is wrong with you. I made a statement that Lincoln Riley is a better OC/playcaller than Steve Ensminger. You are free to believe that isnt true but you would literally be the only one, hell I'd bet you $10 to a bucket of shit that Steve himself would agree.

I'm not banging on your boy Stevie just staring an opinion. If you go back through the history you will find me firmly entrenched in the "Let's give them a chance" crew, meaning O & E in case I'm typing too fast for you.

Instead you go on a diatribe as if I wanted the staff fired before the 1st game.

Chill the hell out dude. I will tell you just like i tell Tap, no one here had anything to do with the hiring and firing of anyone on this staff. I'm thrilled with the results this far and I hope it continues but to think that either of those two are the cream of the crop is just insane. Recognizing that does not mean we aren't fans or want them fired it just means we read that book you handed out a while back. Perhaps you should give it a shot.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village Staff Member

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

9. el005639

el005639 Err on the side of freedom

Shit stirrer

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan O the Joy

:D