Orgeron predicted to be first SEC coach to be fired this season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jul 27, 2018.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I don't have an answer for that honestly. I thought we had a good OC when Canada came here, but all he did it appears was run a shit ton of misdirection and formation shifts.
    I think my biggest bitch with E is how his offense performed against Florida and Bama in 2016. Yeh his offense set records against Mizzou and destroyed the teams he was supposed to yet struggled against the teams that played real defense. While Miami and Auburn are good teams, I don't think I would call them stellar defenses. But I will wait and reserve judgement over the next month. Minus Arkansas... the remainder of our schedule is brutal, i'll be fair and wait to see how he handles his 1st full season as the OC.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What team have you been watching? You actually think we don't have a passing game? The LSU team I am watching is throwing more than any LSU team has thrown since Mett was there. Not only throwing more but with better results.

six pack dan likes this.
  3. okatoma

okatoma Founding Member

Do you actually read the posts before you reply?

BAY0U BENGAL and ParadiseiNC like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Did you actually see the 2016 Bama game? And yes I read your post thoroughly. Did you or did you not say "we have to have a passing game"? Did you or did you not say E came out with a Miles gameplan"? Well we do have a passing game and E did not come out with a Miles gameplan.

Show me where I misread you.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Yes. LSU failed to score on Bama in a 10-0 loss. Our defense did more than enough to win that game and the offense let them down.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  6. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

It entertains me.

I told y'all this day was coming. But these I told ya so's ain't bad cause it means LSU is winning. Before the season I said LSU would be in EVERY game including Bama, with a chance to win. People laughed but it's still on the table headed into week 6.

I am calling my shot now, LSU will beat Bama.

didit and LSUTiga like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Bama looks scary good. Would be no shame in losing that, but I think we know how another loss to them would go.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Back to the original theme of this thread, I think Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Tennessee could see another coaching change very soon. More than likely not this season unless something really bad happens, but... those three programs seem to be continually trending downward.

LSU_4_LIFE and ParadiseiNC like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Morris and Pruitt are in their first seasons so they are safe for now.

LSU_4_LIFE and GregLSU like this.
  10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

That's why I said unless something really bad happens. First season regardless, their on hot seats already. Love seeing Chavis take a shit weekly.