Orgeron predicted to be first SEC coach to be fired this season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jul 27, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

shane0911 likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

your good fan meter is overly skewed by the degree/amount/tone/tenor, etc. of praise and concern given or withheld regarding ed and ensminger

they're defending themselves very well

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh boy this thread is win.

Pepe could have a field day.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What the new improved Meaux is still not to your liking? This is as good as it gets amigo. Still waiting for one just one of E's distracters to say they may have misjudged him.

5. didit

didit Veteran Member

This is a forum so people are bound to have differing opinions... I think the issue, as I see it, is when people talk all off season about how they don't like the coach or o coordinator and he's the worse coach in OM history and his binder and all off that (some deserved)... Then they disappear from the comments waiting for the one game when we inevitably lose so they can come back spouting the same shit... Have to give credit when it's due and coach is 6-2, 9-4 and now 5-0 and in the top 5... Fuck them, we coming. .. Geaux...

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I don't now about misjudged him, but it appears he may have learned some lessons from his days at Ole Miss. I'm still not a big E fan, I think LSU could do better in the OC department but we're winning so at this point it's a moot issue. I'll reserve my judgement of E for when we start playing some real SEC defenses.

I thought last night was a solid all round effort, much improved in the QB to WR areas, and the defense did a great job throughout the evening. I see this team beginning to gel despite the numerous injuries plaguing this team. All in all my criticism of O is being dwindled down. Like I said, I am a LSU fan. O is the HC of this program, so I cheer for his success as it relates directly to LSU's success.

I will however call things how I see it, whether good or bad. I will give O props when he deserves it and I will speak my criticisms of him when it calls for it.

LSU_4_LIFE and ParadiseiNC like this.
  7. BP

BP Founding Member

Honest question.... given the situation as it is, new quarterback, new running backs,inexperienced receivers, and an O line beset by injuries and no chance to gel, what is it about E that you don't like? What do you think we should be doing different/better?

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Don't agree with your opinions very often but I know you mean well and are a great fan. Wish you could see what I can see about O and especially E.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Why you had to go bump THE ONLY thread Izzy was wrong about?

KyleK, LSUpride123 and six pack dan like this.
  10. okatoma

okatoma Founding Member

I like the way the offense seems to be progressing but let's see what happens with Georgia and Alabama. Just remember, we've been here before in Orgeron/Ensminger interim season. The offense looked like world beaters and was putting up huge numbers but against Alabama, Ensminger came out with a classic Les Miles gameplan. We've tried that approach over and over and over with Alabama and it doesn't work anymore. We don't have the horses to compete on the lines and we can't win that kind of game with them.

If he/they come out with a gameplan that at least tries something different then I think a lot more will come around. We have to have a passing game or some other wrinkle to beat Bama, have too. I hated the jet sweep offense but at least we showed a little life on offense against Bama last year. If they don't crawl under a shell in the only games that really matter, that will be a huge step forward.