Orgeron predicted to be first SEC coach to be fired this season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Any fan who spends all this time at a place like this is a good fan but some here are just simply negative by nature. To expect perfection is unrealistic. You saying "he still has a lot to prove" is foreign to me. I respect that you have your opinions I simply don't understand it.

Well it's why they make vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream everyone like opinions have different taste.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OK what is silly about my post?

3. BP

BP Founding Member

While none of us know how this season will play out in the end, I believe it is safe to say that, as of now, LSU is at least a Top Ten team and, arguably, a top Five team. If injuries don't get any worse, I believe at least 10-2 is probable and, possibly, better than that. Whoulda thunk it?

LSU_4_LIFE, Chipeace and ParadiseiNC like this.
  4. BP

BP Founding Member

Mr. Caca, and, I say this with great affection... I am impressed by your restraint, though I can tell from your posts that it is a great struggle for you. Reminds me of my puppy who really wants to bark at that other dog but knows the squirt bottle awaits him if he does.

Seriously, keep up the good work, sir.

shane0911, ParadiseiNC and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I’m excited about the performance last night but not quite ready to throw a parade.

With the numbers amassed our offense should be statistically improved. While the numbers don’t matter, seeing the offense execute against anyone gives me a shot of optimism.

And the defensive performance might have been even more impressive. I thought it was interesting how we didn’t get a ton of pressure on the qb (against a good qb sacrificing coverage is playing with fire), but there were a few stretches where it was blitz, blitz, blitz. Switching it up. Maybe Aranda does earn that big check...

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Is it that oblivious? And you are right. Makes me laugh that you say this and I dread the quirt bottle. I am doing my best to be respectful and I think I have. I will keep up the good work and be respectful unless someone disrespects me. Ensminger might just maybe might have won over one maybe two doubters, maybe not. Does make me feel good I was a consistant E believer since 2016.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

He’s won me over so far

six pack dan likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Any kudos for E? Just asking.

9. BP

BP Founding Member

Always good to be able to laugh at yourself. I do it frequently whenever I look in the mirror and/or take my pants off, which is sometimes difficult to do with my small hands.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Try this mirror should help
    distorted-mirror.jpg