Orgeron predicted to be first SEC coach to be fired this season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jul 27, 2018.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Here's where I'm beginning to get confused. When Ensminger's twenty years of coaching is used to think about this season coming up that's a bad comparison as well, right?

Finebaum: Some of you guys need to catch up with technology. You have to separate his show into segments and the interviews can be top notch. It's a podcast divided up--easy to do.

There's a few of ESPN's CFB podcast I find worth the listen.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

3. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

Bump. Should Coach O be fired now? He is 14-4 in the middle of his second season.

Do you think it's time?

;) :)

ParadiseiNC and Winston1 like this.
  4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

He'll have to sustain this success for 2-3 seasons before the naysayers truly come around. You won't hear much from them unless we have a loss, then they'll come out in droves. If we have this type of success for a few seasons, it'll finally go away. I must admit that I had similar concerns that @cul2969 expressed about Oeaux's integrity, but so far, I've not seen any red flags that he didn't inherit from CLM. I don't want success at any cost; I want success done the right way, and so far, we're exceeding expectations.

LSU_4_LIFE, LSUTiga, didit and 2 others like this.
  5. BP

BP Founding Member

Well, I've had it. You guys were right. Ensminger and Miles, I mean, O, just lied through their teeth about the offense. I wanted to give them a chance, but you guys were right to call them out before they ran their first play from scrimmage. Same ol', same ol' offense. run, run, pass, touchdown.... I've had it!

six pack dan and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I disagree, respectfully. Let’s see what the next 4 games bring. Maybe go 2-2 & don’t win this year. But we be comin’

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Naysayers who hide under rocks and only come out when one game is lost or even one bad game even if we win and ready to fire the coaches (Taint) are everywhere at every program. Its time to applaud all of our coaches for a job well done. No one I mean no one including me thought we would be 5-0 at the point. We will eventually lose some games and thats when we will see who is under those rocks. Lets see what fans have the same integrity that is expected of our coaches.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

more silliness....why are you so afraid of discussion?

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Who would I be afraid of in a discussion?

10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

That’s just not the case. Many had legitimate reservations about Oeaux. It takes evidence of a well run program and winning to convince them, which takes time. If Oeaux proves himself, they’ll get in his corner. I’ll admit he does have a lot to prove. I’m just one of the ones willing to give him time, and willing to support him in the interim. Others just need to go at their own pace. Doesn’t mean that they are not good fans.

LSU_4_LIFE, GregLSU, kcal and 2 others like this.