Orgeron is having a hell of a year.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Chipeace, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

It needs to be said. Ensminger and Aranda also....
    It helps to have elite athletes and Orgeron is doing great there for 2020 also.
    Go Tigahs!

ThePhenom74, TerryP and JaxTigFan like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thanks for giving Ensminger credit that's almost impossible to find on this forum.

JaxTigFan and shane0911 like this.
  3. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

The whole staff deserves credit, whatever their role is. They have done what they had to do to get the best results possible. And with every test they learn more to apply in the future. The sky is the limit for the program. They are making LSU a force to be reckoned with and bringing the university to the forefront where it deserves to be.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Ensminger’s success is attributed to the new guy.

islstl, fanatic, shane0911 and 2 others like this.
  5. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

I think Ensminger deserves a ton of credit for buying into something that's outside his comfort zone and making it work.

IMO, it's hard to not give much of the credit to Joe Brady since Ensminger was free to install this kind of offense any time last year and he didn't do it. However, E is calling the plays and has embraced the new offense and for that, he deserves credit. I think it's been a group collaboration, but it doesn't happen without Joe Brady.

6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Agree completely, but, the caveat is the last 2 games, he hasn’t embraced it fully and has gone too conservative in RZ. Now that may be O and not E overriding, but still, they’ve gotta get back to being what they were the first 6 games. #Unbridle Brady

7. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

If we score more than 20 on Bama, that might start to change a bit. Honestly, he’s been really good except for 2 games. Fix that and we’ll talk.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My argument with you my friend is that when would E have had the time to install a new offense? You do under stand E's first year as fulltime OC was 2018? Do you understand E only had a fall camp to work with Burrow and was handicapped with a beat up OL, an offense with only 1 healthy TE, new RB's and untested WR's in 2018? Yes Brady obviously has a positive impact on our offense and certaintly was a big part of installing the Saints style offense but isn't he being paid to do that? My only beef with many here is that Brady gets way too much credit. Let's give equal credit to both E and Brady for the offense and of course O should get a ton of credit for the marvelous job he is doing along with A.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Farewell Savage you are clueless

islstl and Bengal B like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My God what a foolish post. We had almost 200 yds rushing against AU. It was our rushing game that sealed the win against AU.