Orgeron cost LSU $5.2 million in his first season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jan 6, 2018.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This ain’t a sprint cousin. And there is not 1 thing irrational about my criticism and for the quadrillionth time I don’t hate Orgeron. The only thing that’s clouded is y’all. Y’all think because he lucked his way into 9 wins 1 time in his entire life he is gonna get the Tigers back to the promised land. Talk about irrational.

GregLSU and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Not being a pessimist is irrational? I’m not a boot licker, but you can’t say a single good thing about the guy. That you think I’m the one who is deluded is comical.

I hate to say this, but to this point the sky hasn’t fallen. It hasn’t been all roses, but neither have or would have Jimbo Faker (never wanted him) nor Herman (I supported going after him).

Rouxleaux and ParadiseiNC like this.
  3. LaSalleAve

I’ve said plenty of good stuff about Orgeron, it’s just glossed over because I’m also very critical of his ability to be a head coach at LSU. I don’t hate the guy. I hate that he is LSU’s Head coach because I love LSU. Fisher went 5-6 in a year where it was clear he wanted out. Other than this season his worst season was 9-4. 9-4 is the best Ed O has ever done and it’s not even close to his next best. I cant explain it. I just can’t explain why so many folks here think he is ever going to do anything great here other than some comical interviews. It’s like y’all are Charlie Brown thinking this is gonna be the time Lucy doesn’t pull the ball away.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Let's forget about his Ole Miss debacle for now. People can learn and improve from their past mistakes. Lou Tepper has.

stevescookin, didit and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. lsu-i-like

LOL; I’ve said plenty of great things about O, such as he has beautiful eyes. He sucks as LSU head coach, but his voice has a beautiful warble.

And Fisher, who has his system in place and has no excuses to have a season fall apart, his heart just wasn’t in it. Pay him $75M ASAP!!!!

didit likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

That was such an exaggeration it would be like me asking you how you can see the screen to type with Orgeron’s cock and balls so far down your throat.

7. lsu-i-like

You’re right, good fucking parallel. Fucking retarded. Good dialogue. You are truly grounded. Make TT seem introspective.

Rouxleaux likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Ogre-ron. Huge non-fan. I think lsu and a&m are in the process of taking each others roles in the conference with the coaching changes.

Lasalle seems quite lucid to me in his assessment. Hopefully we are both wrong in our gut feeling about this crawfish-oil salesman.

GregLSU, TN_Tiger and kcal like this.
  9. lsu-i-like

Hope so.

10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy