Orange Draftdodger just insulted the service of 14000 active military patriots

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jul 26, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont know about that. The straight dudes participated in gay Friday. Gay dudes usually dont act gay when in hiding. Straight dudes do.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I got out in 2014

3. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

LaSalle may be the poster who is THE most comfortable with himself on here. Seriously. There is no more rounded and balanced opinion. If you put him on ignore TOO, you will be missing out.

jam jam

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Hey homo. When I want your opinion I'll ask for it. Until then STFU. And go suck Rex's cock.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Mostly. Hollywood was doing the country a favor with all the military themed movies. They asked Washington to ease up on actors and the Duke got a 3A for family dependency. During the war, he made 13 movies, mostly war related.

He did send in in the paperwork to enlist in the naval photography unit commanded by director John Ford but he never followed through. He did entertain as part of a USO tour. In 1944 he got a 2A, deferred for the national interest. A month later that was pulled and he was reclassified back to 1A. The studio appealed and he got 2A back but it was after the war.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't even see that post you quoted anywhere. As far as my problems and insecurities, sure I have problems, not any insecurities. Damn sure wouldn't be afraid to admit them if so. I mean I guess if I had to talk about 1 thing in my life that has been strange this is actually kind of the right thread.

So I've made it know I have a trans sibling. So sure my opinion on this matter is pretty bias. Shane was in the military as was CO and 123 so I'm sure they have some bias as well, which is fine. It's natural. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows for sure. I will say that my sister, who was once my brother, about 6 or 7 years ago Facebook messaged me and said he (he was he at the time) needed to talk to me. We had been estranged for years because his wife and my ex fiancé hated each other. Long story short it cause us to basically stop talking to each other. This was someone I shared a bedroom with for 15 years. So that whole week I had myself convinced my brother was dying of cancer, that's the only thing that could be this important after all these years of no contact. He told me that ever since he was a child he has always had these thoughts that he is a woman trapped in a man's body. I paused and gave this sigh of relief. You see this whole time I thought my sibling was dying when actually she was being born again. It was a relief. And I'll be honest it was tough, I didn't want to offend her with my quick smart ass mouth and I also didn't want my extremely republican family (not immediate family) to disown her and everyone was very open and accepting and my sister was still the same person. Just looked a little different.

So I apologize to anyone in this thread that I may have offended or pushed, this is a touchy subject, I'm pretty sure BayouBengal is well aware and actually pointed that out earlier in the thread. I don't think trans men and women want to be treated like they are special, they just don't want to be looked at as subhuman by society as a whole.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thanks for sharing. I dont think they are subhuman. But just as I love my wife, mom, sister, etc, I know they have limitations as a gender. Just as I do as a man. Im rational, unemotional, and make sound logical decisions. None of those women in my life do that. Its ok. I accept them. Still love them.

Bad attempt a humor but you get the point.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The best jokes always have a bit of truth in it ;)

9. Bayou Tiger

CO probably whacked it. He does that lately. Post something then whack it. He's not right. He's a bubble off center, if you know what I mean.

[​IMG]

10. Bayou Tiger

Sure can't suck yours. Would hafta slurp it.

Long time no jam jam, thank ya m'am.

shane0911 likes this.