One of the largest grassroots protests and "This...is CNN"

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Still wont answer what you paid in taxes huh bro?

I just paid in the low 6 figures. I also just had to lay off people that I've kept employed much longer than necessary because of the economy. I should have let them go months ago. If not for this tax bill I could have possible kept them on longer to ride out this economic storm. I also need to buy new machinery that will have to wait.

High taxes KILL business, jobs and prosperity. I wouldnt expect people like you to understand that though.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Why would I even engage in that discussion, you dont need to know how much I paid in taxes, you do need to know how ignorant you sound. Im here to help you understand that part of it. You said you carried me, Im still waiting on that explanation. I dont work for you, the taxes you paid dont help me out, its not putting money in my pocket, nor is it paying any of my bills. So please explain to me the details of you carrying me. Im not your bro.

When were your taxes raised? Taxes have been at the same rate for a while now. Obama nor the congress have passed any new tax bills as of yet.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Maybe they should call it "The Million Taxpayer March".:eek:

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

they are really calling it a "tea bag party"? what a riot. next theyll have a "tossing the salad" party. its like this couple i know that named their kid "john thomas _____"

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

is that from a higher % taxation than in the past?

its not your tax bill that forced you to layoff the employees. its the success of your business. unfortunately your business is more the norm than the exception.

do you think taxes are why so many people have foreclosed? if the average family had back the $50,000 they'd paid in federal income tax in the past several years they could have paid their mortgage.

1 person likes this.
  6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Welcome to BarryWorld.

7. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Yep. Taking money from people through force is really funny.

What did you pay in taxes this year?

I notice a recurring theme among you libs. You don't like to talk about what YOU paid into the system very much do you? You love other people to pay for the things you believe in.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

youre starting to get pretty scary. please dont tell me you own property in ruby ridge.

i didnt end up paying any federal income tax. actually, after the earned income tax credit i got paid money.:D

9. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Nuff said.

10. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

what an angry man!!

for the record, the original tea party was over taxation without representation. You've got representation, and by the way, your representation for the last several years have been right wing republicans.