Ole Miss vs LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Oct 19, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I would like some credit for saying that this is the best O line Mississippi would face all season. Freeze seems to agree w me as well.

I will also say that 123 and Shane and everyone calling for Beckwith over Welter were right and I was wrong. While I knew Beckwith was more talented, I figured Les and company were sticking w DJ because KB wasn't ready, and boy..... He showed his ass last night. I've said it a few times and will say it again because no one has commented but how much did Beckwith and Kwon remind you guys of James and Faulk circa 2000, 2001, 2002?

I'm still not ready to gamble with Harris over AJ, because AJ is clearly the guy at the moment, not because of great play but because he understands the offense. I do think that the staff could work in some read option stuff with Harris for Alabama because we all know Nick Saban cannot adjust or deviate from his gameplan

2. FLTiger

FLTiger Founding Member

At least Ole Miss got something out of the experience last night...a new Hotty Toddy tradition.
    • Take 1 pint of Old Crow whisky
    • Pour in 1 pound of cayenne pepper
    • Go to the 50 yard line at Tiger Stadium on a Saturday night
    • Let Mike the Tiger shove the mixture up your ass
    • Drive home to the Grove in Oxford with a smile on your face knowing you just took it up the ass like your football team did
    This new tradition ensures every Ole Miss fan at the game gets to experience what their players did.

3. N.C.Tiger

N.C.Tiger We push snow in Style

Ain't it funny how we bash Coach Miles, then the next week he is our great coach, Chief is losing it and then he dominates , Cam has gone brain dead then pumps the ball thru # 3 team in the nation like a strainer.
    We are LSU , we fight among our selfs more than with opponents, but when it counts we are the most dominant fan base in college football.... Anyone want some , come to Tiger Stadium and we will give you some, and a lot of it....
    Don't think that LSU is faltering, we are just rewinding........GRRRR

lsu-i-like, ParadiseiNC and LSUDad like this.
  4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Will do my best Red impression:
    How do you know for sure? Did you go to practice?

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. furduknfish

Pump the breaks Nancy. Season ain't over yet.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No but Les and Cam did and they are starting Jennings.

7. furduknfish

Also started Welter for all last year and first few this year. SWIDT?

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

sometimes they flat out suck, sometimes they achieve greatness. doesnt change the shit show they march out there at times. or the epic game last night.

ParadiseiNC and lsu-i-like like this.
  9. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Ole Miss knew we were gonna run the ball lastnight. They practiced and prepared for it. The whole game we pounded that football right up their asses and it wasn't much they could do to stop it. It was like watching Nebraska under Coach Osbourne. He'd tell the commentators "we're gonna run the ball. We're gonna run it straight up the middle. ""
    If not for them turnovers it would have been 24-7. Geaux Tigers!

StaceyO and ParadiseiNC like this.
  10. N.C.Tiger

N.C.Tiger We push snow in Style

TRUE, and we will be scrutinizing plays next week, But pick another NCAA team that has the Fun and Fan Base
    That LSU has year after year, if you want ulcers and disappointment, look toward the Saints, We have a great atmosphere at LSU, I remember the 70s and that ain't pretty